Thread: Auto-gather?

Default Auto-gather?

I downloading the game on too another computer the screenthat shows up while downloading has different pictures and saying at the bottom, while it patches for 2 hours! One of the saying is "Use the auto-gather feature for pain-free harvesting." So where is this button? I have to run from spot to spot to gather resouces?

Default Re: Auto-gather?

I think auto-gather was originally not having to constantly hit the "gather" button to take a thwack at a resource node. It had nothing to do with moving from node to node.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

hmm have i missed something?

when i gather i have to run to the node AND to hit the gather button (or press the key linked to the command gather)

is there an easier way?

or double click the node with your mouse button

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    hmm have i missed something?

when i gather i have to run to the node AND to hit the gather button (or press the key linked to the command gather)

is there an easier way?
    That IS the easy way, you hit the gatherbutton once and you gather till the node is depleted. The Not easy way is hit button, take one swing (or the dragon equivelant), hit button again, take another swing etc. till node is depleted
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It would definitely be no fun whatsoever if every keystroke meant only a single swing of the appropriate (or inappropriate) tool in hand. Though, people with very shaky fingers and hands would have a clear advantage.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information