Thread: Ships ?

Default Ships ?

I keep seeing many many bits of suggestions that the Empire has shipping over the oceans ie balits quests and even the vault quests hint at inter island shipping so why not add a ship to a dock battle damaged and let the undead prirate raids begin :)
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Ships ?

In game?

The only bit I remember is from the fisherman on the dock of Dalimond.

May not want to sail the seas of Istaria.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

you know what would be super sexy, Plot Ships [H], yeah buy a ship on a dock, add NPCs make whatever kind of ship you want, multi lvs etc, real hard stuff that could never been done but nice to know you can dream it, yeah that kind of Plot Ship [H]

Quote Originally Posted by Durand
    perhaps a faery running between to existing towns, ran by NPC's on a timer. Of course, there is a drawback to this....if you lose your connection...how do you reappear on the ship, and not dead on the ocean floor?
    either have the ship just be another teleport LOL, or have it transport you to the ship thats just out on sea and before you come ashore it tells you to get whatever you're doing done and teleports you to the docks to the city you were headed to. thats my 2[mo]worth.

Tribunal[H]

GNOMISH AIRSHIPS!!! enough said.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

should have guns and stuff like that from the gnomes too.

QuO_Strata

Many of us have been asking for ships since beta. I think the only hope we can have for them is in the so-called Elder Game. So much water in Istaria, it begs for them and all that they might bring. Would also allow bi-peds to get to the small isolated islands that only flying dragons can reach. Put some rare resources there and sea monsters along the way and you have the setting for some good adventures.

Thread Information