Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Default Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Perhaps one more comment is in order, Pharcellus.

Playing is what I do when I'm on a server with a brand new character and noone else is around on the server. Can't test much at this time. My energy and time are focused into trying to develop the toon into someone who COULD test.

I've often seen mentioned the possibility of a Char Copy. My main, Weston on Chaos, is 100 Reaver/100 Druid, with 1400 craft levels. There's a char that COULD do a bit of testing.

Blight is aptly named. Noone wants to go there, even on patch days. Dunno what Tulga hopes to accomplish....

100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Char copy is implemented and working. Maltavorn, my main, was copied to Blight months ago. Make a request to have your main copied there as well.

I like going there to test things out when I know what is going there that needs to be tested. I don't have a tremendous amount of time to play even the live shards at the moment, so I have to pick and choose my time on Blight with care, as I want it to be productive.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston
    My main, Weston on Chaos, is 100 Reaver/100 Druid, with 1400 craft levels. There's a char that COULD do a bit of testing.
    This is a common mis-conception, that to test requires a maxxed out character. Some things may indeed require a character of that magnitude, but far more do not. In fact, some things would not be able to be testing by someone this high-level.

Testing must occur at all levels, not just the high-end. After all, if only the high end stuff worked, how would we ever get to the high-end? Testing by a level 1 character is just as necessary as by a level 100 character.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Staff :: Developer

For any of you that didn't get copied the old manual way, there is a better way to get a character copied to Blight in place now. You can log in to your account using the web site, on the left side is a link for My Characters, and after you choose that over on the right side of the page you can find Copy to Blight where you can selecta character from Order or Chaos to be copied to Blight the next time the script is run. It will also show you the status of the copy request, i.e. Pending means you're in the queue.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Ooooo! SWEET!

Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!! *points* [:D]

Good show, Illy!

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information