Thread: Cla-Write

Default Cla-Write

Junior Hasia and I were talking a bit, and my sig came up. The font I used in it is called Cla-Write. [It says Nisse in it] It is basically writing done with the dragon claws, quite sensible, actually.
    There is a website describing the alphabet, but it is in the process of being reworked...there are both Mac and Windows versions available. Mac version seems to be lost until the site comes back...
    Reference Pic
    I'm not sure if that windows link does work, if not please notify me, and I will fix it.
    Or, try this.

update: Mac Post Script version gleaned from my own mac. Might work on PCs, not sure. Unzip into your fonts dir.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Default Re: Cla-Write

woo thanks nisse :D will try this out as soon as possible :D

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ok I think I downloaded it, now how do I use it? Can you just use it in Works or somethin?

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

It should be in your fonts list. Make sure you put it in your windows font folder.

Open your Windows\Fonts folder, choose File -> Install New Font, and point it to the claw write file. This works for windows XP, I'm not sure about other OSes.
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

See siggy[:D]

Found clawrite final over the web found it on a dragon website forum board I'll see if i can get it hosted. THis dude that had it posted, revised the clawrite to be able to work right on Windows pc (well that what they posted on the forum board)

Huzzah! I'm glad to hear!

Thread Information