Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PvP Arena coming to Blight

Default Re: PvP Arena coming to Blight

Suggestion for the arena.

An NPC to allow players to disable and reenable schools on their characters.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Yes, they are on the brink of providing something very special in many ways to this game! I am all for the consentual PvP and anyother notable changes for the better that will make this game stand out from all others.

To all the Dev, I know you work your butts off! Go to the Desert Flame and have a drink on me.

Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by evilkarl
    Suggestion for the arena.

An NPC to allow players to disable and reenable schools on their characters.
    I couldn't have thought of a better idea, although a victory for me is taking someone with a 190 rating down to 1/4 health and having to stop fighting for a few seconds to heal, It would be nice to have true blue classes fight one another.

Kaebos and I had a blast fighting Knoc vs Berserker! It was way more fun to watch for all that was there.

If you wanna meet me in the ring tonight, thats fine. Berserker vs Berserker. All are invited, definetly a sight to be hold.

Hugs & Kisses

Jayne

what?!? Have you heard I've been looking for you LOL

can do, I'm taking it you'll prolly have all TPs at what you want, but maybe I can win the mind battle 0.o

TP's???

And yes I made mention in another post that when I got to arena last night that everyone said you were looking for me. They said you were really excited to kill Jayne because you hated me and thought you should be the only Berserker on Chaos. I was shocked to say the least.

Just Kidding! LOL. No they just said Trib is looking for you. But being a Berserker I know why you were looking for me:)

Jayne

Aye my tps

I have 1/4 my training points in the correct spot for berserker... because I just HAD to lvl druid... now look what its done to me >.< I still kick out good damage but not the zerker I once was.

*cough* still doesn't mean I can't when the mental game [8-|] LOL [H]

An interesting featurewould be the ability to temporarily suppress the effects of multiclassing. I talk to an npc, and temporarily, i'm purely a shaman, with no transfering of stats, skills, or abilities from any other adv school or any craft schools.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Draxxis

Both myself and Draxxis are quite excited about the prospect of this Arena opening up on Order. Finally, you can all see why he was known as The Mighty Draxxis!

Not going to make it to Order, Draxxis. It's a Blight-Only phenomenon.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Draxxis

For now, yes... but the prospect is still there!

I can still shake with anticipation until it does!

*snickers at the thought of draxxis taking on a level 100 biped and getting mopped all over the floor* (nothing personal i just cant really see draxxis winning against some of the bipeds or other dragons around)
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Awe last I heard no matter what it was going live, the ports to the locations are there, or maybe thats just on Chaos.

its on order as well
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

No, the devs have specifically stated that it is a Blight-only deal. The reason it is one the live shards is because all shards end up being identical due to the way patching occurs. While they could turn it on the live shards, it is not their intent to do so. It is simply a test toy for the test server.

Thus, if you want to play in the arena, get copied to Blight and go to town!

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

:)

Smeglor has asked for some new arena types in the arena area. I'm currently booked through October and most of November (this includes lunchtime, evenings, and weekends), but will take some non-work time at the end of November to create a few new spaces for those who are enjoying Arena combat.

David
    David Bowman

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    Smeglor has asked for some new arena types in the arena area. I'm currently booked through October and most of November (this includes lunchtime, evenings, and weekends), but will take some non-work time at the end of November to create a few new spaces for those who are enjoying Arena combat.

David
    thanks for the info!
    my one request would be a small arena (around 60% of the size of the current one), that is a forest and has some cool lighting kind of like balit's island.

torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

"If you build it they will come". :)

Don't fight it, let it drop

Jayne

I like Trovos's idea, this way I might be able to jump someone before they notice/realize they can f10 me.

Thread Information