Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ya know ya play a little too much when...

Default Re: Ya know ya play a little too much when...

True story...

Our five year-old daughter wanted some milk a few days ago, but rather than ask us for it, shegrabbed her little blue plastic bucket & began banging it on the refrigerator door.

[:$]

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thormor

sorry accidentaly posted twice![:S]

Thormor

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    True story...

Our five year-old daughter wanted some milk a few days ago, but rather than ask us for it, shegrabbed her little blue plastic bucket & began banging it on the refrigerator door.

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    haha[:P] my little nephew (5 years old) was watching me mine for EoB for like 3 hours, he was just sittin there staring at the screen, then i go downstairs and see him with his construction set, he had out his plastic hammer and was swingin at his little pile of legos! haha i thought that was great

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    True story...

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    LOL!!!, OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD EVER! LOL!!!

True story...

I recently bought a couple of new fishing reels and went to the fishing aisle line at Wal-Mart to grab a spool of new line. Hmmm, what to my wondering eyes did appear?? Ironsilk yep, that's right Berkley Ironsilk a high end monofilament. Well dontcha know I bought it, put it on the reels and used it. All I can say is that they got the silk part right, but they sure as hell forgot the iron part. Back to my fusion braids again. What a waste of 10 bucks.
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

tyshadragon

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyDawn
    ...start having dreams about the ppl in HZ! [:S]
    I've started to dream about gathering kenaf ... and I've only been playing for a few weeks!

Ok I have finally got my head to work enough to think of some..

...when you lose a fight and say "Darnit my critical strike forze!"

...when get cut and say "OMG I HATE FREAKING BLEED!"
    ...or "" and you say "Holy crap wheres my detoxify self!"

...Try to pick up a 250 pound bench press and struggle and say "Dude wtf? I have 1000 str!"

...When shopping for clothes you ask the person next to you "You think this would look good in blood?"

... when the only time you read forums is while at work
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

The game crashes for whatever reason and your looking around like..."Where am I?"

[:|]

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

I was driving home from work the other day, my normal route, and I look over and see these HUGE piles of what look like sandstone along the pond in someone's yard. I state out loud, "I wonder if they'd mind if I gather some sandstone on my way home." From the back seat my son groans and says, "MOMMMM, those are tree stumps where they cut down trees. You don't have the right skill." Then we both realized what we'd said and started giggling.

Back when I was playing Star Wars Galaxies I was on my way to work one morning and in the distance some a shimmering haze. I thought, "Oh, there's my way point." Now it'd be a shrine, I guess. *teehee* Thank goodness I didn't try to aim the car in that direction.
    No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Bonzai

You can't always get what you want. -- Rolling Stones

Hungry? Have some of my fireball flambé or how about a little frozen ice bomb. I made it JUST for you. Now, dance for momma. --- Icies

imported_Kepesk

...you wake up in a cold sweat because you dreamt that you got drunk and had your character tattooed on your forehead.

(Yup. Happened to me. Wasn't satisfied till I got up and looked in a mirror.)

-Your friendly neighborhood stripey dragon

Mine was... as I was coming into the parking lot to work, there was a person holding only 1 handle of a plastic grocery bag and it hanged down with a round bulge at the bottom.... I wondered what she had been harvesting nearby.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

... when you find youself lookin round the bar fer a bottle of carrot scrimple......
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

....when you... when you.. uhm... nah, nevermind, I go back grinding ^_^
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

..when you make a thread after Jeff Foxworthy

gena_st

Quote Originally Posted by Ferah
    ... when you see something interesting (in RL) and try to target it...
    True story: I was playing HZ, in a fight in an area with wolves. A real spider ran across my monitor and I chased it with my mouse, trying to target it, all the while thinking, "There aren't supposed to be spiders spawning in this area." Finally realized it was real... *facepalm*

LOL!

If that would of happened to me it wouldn't have been a face palm. It would have been fly back 50 yards and scream like a little girl.

imported_Kepesk

...when you're watching Stargate and find yourself wondering why they never come out of the other end of the portal in the middle of a horde of kwellens..

...when you scream each 10 minutes for some ambrosia while riding in an ambulance because of you just jumped in a shaft without realizing there is falling dmg.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I was out for a drive to visit a friend and passed some rather large silos under constructionand started thinking "hahahah... it's gonna take that loser 2 years to transmute enough resources to build those things."
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

Thread Information