Thread: Ancient Dragon able to multiclass?

Default Ancient Dragon able to multiclass?

or do they only get the choice to switch their class from dragonadventurer to 1 other school form 10 possible ones?

In addition, we are now developing new quest-based schools for Ancient Dragons. This will allow players to make choices about how they wish to specialize their Ancient Dragons in a similar way to how the other 10 races currently multi-school. Our goal is not to make the Dragons the same as the other races, but to provide an interesting way to further progress this uniquely Horizons player experience.

Default Re: Ancient Dragon able to multiclass?

well we really have NO further details at this time about what the heck they are talking about - other than that single statement.

So I dont think you're going to get an answer, unless DB or Manga is thread wandering :).

I for my bit surely hope they just don't give us the same things as biped options/classes/meaning. I don't want to play a paladin or chaos mage biped with a dragon skin. So I'm hoping that whtever these other "class" options are they are uniquely dragon - in so much that I coudln't go play a biped and do the exact same thing (trainers, quests, attacks, spells, etc.(

Default Re: Ancient Dragon able to multiclass?

because of this i posted this in general but it got instant moved ^^

maybe DB will stumble over it

Thread Information