Morning,

I downloaded the 14 day trial Sep 6th and installed it, patched it, loged in, created new charater and played it up to level 5 before I went to bed. Next day Sep 7th I went to log back on and it tells me your site is not avalable. I open up my browser and try to log on to your site with no luck. I have tried every link I can find on the web to any portions of your site and I can not connect. Finally thought maybe a router was down some where or my ISP was having problems so had a friend try and poof they got on. Called the ISP and they say they can connectjust find so it must be be. Told me my router could be causing the problem and I needed to hook up directly through their cable modem. I then removed my router, connected directly to the cable modem - no luck still. I then disabled XP firewall, and turned all McAfee services off --- No luck. Getting frustrated at this point so I turned off all security in my IE browser and still no luck. I then went out and downloaded Mozilla and a few other browsers just to say I tried others and ---- No luck. All other web sites work. All my other online games work. Any suggestions would be great. I am at the point of total wipe and reinstall but would like to know what the problem is incase it comes back.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.