Thread: AROP REWARDS-joke

Default AROP REWARDS-joke

Ok i know already that the new drain strike and new spiked scales arent in yet. But for primal rebirth and dragons fear I would like to know what the devs were thinking. First of all the hoard costs on these things is ridiculously high. Granted at max hoard its not much but there are plenty of dragons who dont have max hoard.

Primal Rebirth- Delay 100, recycle 1 hour, range 30, hoard cost 5k? not even worth using at all, only time you might see dragons use this is during the Rift Portion of the Arop and thats about it. I think the delay or the hoard costs needs to be looked at.

Dragons Fear-mezzes for 45 secs, cost 2500, recycle 1 hour 40 mins? You have got to be kidding me. That recycle time is WAY too high. Also have you noticed it uses the MIND skill. Dragons dont have MIND skill. Maybe change it to something that makes more sense.

Default Re: AROP REWARDS-joke

All i can hope is those arent final versions or something.

5k Hoard isnt a ton really but still taxing on players with rarer and rarer drops of late. second the ability itself just doesnt excite me much. Rezz to full health is nice but with ambrosia few will care about the -4 hours. Not a terrible ability but i know you guys can do a lot nicer for us.

Mezz nuff said above. even taking mind issue out (a clear bug) its utterly pointless,outrageous to use and well timer makes it a waste of hotkey space (even Gold Shield had a hotkey purpose when it was first out).

Now ill offer some ideas as well.

Primal Rebirth has nearly endless possibilities and one most all on blight liked was a self rezz option added on. I can understand the concept were not healers atm and shouldnt have rezzes equiv to the i can cast it all the time style but maybe a 20-30 min timer and 5k hoard with the other aspects unchanged might be a very nice but in my opinion fair ability. Also would fit the name quite well.

For the mezz again so mabny possibilities. If i were too try making this nice without too much i would first off decimate that recycle timer its just plain crazy. cut the timer maybe to 5 mins or if you want it more limited maybe 10-15 and seriously look at the hoard cost as 2,500 seems a bit high. I fully understand Dragons are currently extremely well off as a class and multiclassing is coming down the road but way to mch attention lies with ARoP and Lairs.

my abilities by the numbers!

Primal Rebirth.
    Restores target to full health and removes 4:00:00 off their DP timer.
    range of 30,casting delay 100
    Target is one player or yourself
    Recycle 30:00
    Hoard cost 5k (this could even be tweaked lower but self rezz would be truly neat)

Fear 1
    prevents any actions,limits all movement to 0
    removed after 1 hits taken
    recycle 10 min
    hoard cost 750
    duration 0:45

These may not please everyones wants but imo would both be useful and helpful to a dragon but not overshadow others either. Also would add something truly unique to the game that likely would be highly looked at. Also hopefully when loots looked at again the new hoard costs will be reflected in this. I have no problems using the hoard if theres a fair supply of it available to all dragons not just the wealthy,high level or biped fed types.

Also wanted to say i loved the rift and enjoyed the quests and lore immensely and give my praise on those aspects.

Note-As soon as we have information on the new spiked scales/drain strike ill post them for reference

Personaly I dont see an issue with the new abilities requiring some sort of hoard value. Dragons have always had some sort of hoard decay which was changed from the start to the new system based only onusing special abilities. Keep in mind thata typical hoard item at level 80-100 is very high which easliy offsets using them. Yes many do not have capped hoards for thier levels but I dont think that matters that much as dragons where supposed to have hoard decay from 'release day'in one formor another.

As for the abilities, I dont think any are totaly useless however the only thing I would say is the timers are to long. This of course is all my own opinion and will differ from others...
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Let's be honest here. 5K hoard for a L100 dragon
    is NOTHING. You can hunt down 100X that much
    in a single playing session, easily.
    Got Cowbell?

Where?

I've yet to crack 100-200k in a single playing session ANYwhere.

C'mon, share one of Helcat's Secret Hoard Hunting Grounds with us! [:P]

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

hmm.. let's see... though I don't have any "secret
    hoard hunting grounds" per se, I can tell you that
    in hunting for tech comps I needed, I've incidentally
    accumulated aTON of hoardables from T5 Wolves of
    various types... the drop rate seems to be pretty
    high on them... with the added bonus of usable
    tech comps, the occasional "Money Bag," and a fairly
    high Trophy drop rate (turn in for even more coin...)
    definitely worth hunting for hoard.
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information