Thread: AROP and Crafting?

Default AROP and Crafting?

OK, I've seen some of the nice adventure improvements from AROP.

But what about crafting? Yes, I know we get increased carrying capacity. And of course Lairshaping, but if they work it like they work all other crafting for dragons it'll be another craft we can't master. Why can't we master scalecraft? Ever try to scribe expert gem transmutation? You can't because you only have an 800 base in transmutation.

I'm hoping we get some crafter love in AROP to improve our existing abilities.

100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Default Re: AROP and Crafting?

What would you have? We get a whole new school, and we get increased capacity, that is quite a lot right there.

The only thing missing that I can think of would be to have new quests or some such to allow us to bring our crafting skills to a total of 10 base per level.

General disclaimer: I hate crafting, and quite probably unaware of other Dragon Crafting issues. Of course, I will be a crafting fool when Laris are out!

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

I hate crafting as much as you do, but I'd like a 'Master Dragon Crafter' and 'Master Lairshaper' emblem. You know, for the recognition.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Oooooh, see?!? I forgot about those... That would be quite nice indeed! I know I would certainly like to have the Master Lairshaper one...

- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    What would you have? We get a whole new school, and we get increased capacity, that is quite a lot right there.
    I thought AE said Lairdcrafting would be an additional skill rather than a new school.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

It has been changed to a new school, sometime back.

- Albert Einstein

Yeah, its a whole new school. They didn't want instant-100 lairshapers. So, it'll take a day or 2 instead *G*

I would really like to see us become master crafters if we want. As is now the best you can do is 9 per a level with quests. As a 100th level crafter there are still expert forms I can't scribe.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information