Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Structure Suggestions!

safaia

Default Re: More Structure Suggestions!

I agree with a lot of suggstions that others made earlier in this thread.
    Especially flowers[W]
    But I have other suggestions too.

A new Building type called Mining Shaft. Maybe that should be something only available for dragon lairs. Purpose of that type is to spawn Metal, Gems or stones. Available in T1-T6. The spawn should below enouthto notsupport power leveling. Maybea max of 5 nodes per material, respawntime around 1 hour.

Farmland structures. Different structures to hold cows, chicken and sheep. Different structures for fields of flax, kenaf, cotton,... grain, grape, carrots, rice and so on.

Dryad house style. A large tree with a chamber in it or something like that.

Something I would like to see is a fountain that would function like a well. Just in this case the fountain needs to be refilled by the owner but you would be able to take out water from it too.

Ofcourse putting the deny/allow all/guild only would apply on this item too.

I think it would be nice if we could make our own well even thou there is ofcourse not everywhere water so that would be something that would have to be implemented and wouldn't be easy.

Something like placing a well at choords 20000/20000 would cost you 500 of each resources but placing it 20000/20100 would make it 1000 of each because you would have to drill deeper for water.

Just some ideas

Might be nice to be able to build your own travel gates too that for example would goto player towns only.

This gate would be visable for all/guild only/friends only depending on the rights list.

I'd like some small statues, busts on pedestals and small fountains. I've just planned alittle maze on my plot and the "dead ends" would look really nice with one of these in them.

Would also like to be able to plan and "build" grass.

Similar to statues, I'd like some stuffed gnomes. Better yet, gnome heads I could mount on my wall :) The gnomes would probably want mountable dragon heads which is fair.

When they get to furniture, I'd like to see a hoard. Just a big mass of gold, jewelry etc. -- sort of like what you see by the dragon vaultkeepers. Maybe even that graphic or perhaps expanded a bit.

Trophies. Some of the more unpleasant named mobs should drop trophies -- typically heads but anything else you could stuff and mount on the wall. Wny should NPCs be the only trophy collectors?

This would of course bring in the possibility of a new crafting school: taxidermist.

pyramids!

Quote Originally Posted by cattoy
    pyramids!
    Heh, why not. they are already in game south of tazoon. Would be kinda neat to be able to make one on a 90x90 plot or above. Maybe with more usablity than a GH.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

I'd love to see more racial structures, namely Half giant. As alot of the smaller races like sslik I cant even enter them because I am so tall.

Buildable Catapults and Balista's would be nice, even if they werent for plot usage but buildable for town usage would give a war like feel.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Flowers and picket fences! LOLOLOL

Ok fine give them the happy go lucky stuff, but when you do make me some black roses and barbwire fences. Jayne's plot of pain likes doom and gloom.

Jayne

I like the idea of portals in your guild site - make it a T6 item so it is not real easy and because it will make it more convienent.

Maybe even landing pad so you can portal to your site closer - T6 also.

I wish the libraries had separate shelves - So a T2 would have storage for 1 type of forms, T4 would have 2 separate access (have beginner forms in one and journey in other) and T6 would have 3 access areas.

Sign boards - so you could put on silos, tents or houses what is in them (bronze, T1 potions, level 20 armor, etc...). I mean some of those plots have 10+ silos and how do they keep track of what is in where without going to access each one.

Thread Information