Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

I miss you guys, but I still don't quite feel like logging in yet, at least not to do more than say hello.

Let me know if anything new comes flying out of the pipeline.

Hope to have my spark back in a few weeks.

Carry on, friends-
    -12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Default Re: Hi guys!

you to 12. I barely log in any more alsothat Fire that made me log every day a year ago is now gone I still havent even finshed the released part of arop.

hey man...keep checking in. I was lost to the land of Ascalon in Guild Wars for a good part of the summer. My guild had all but given up on me when low and behold..I started an alt...met some new people and now I'm back more hungry than ever for the Horizons experience. Suffice to say..the time away did me good. After playing non stop ..avg 40hrs a week since release I hadn't realized how burned out I was getting. Take the time you need...don't try to force your way back...you'll come back when the time is right. I suggest just loging in from time to time to " test the waters ". When the time is right ...you will know it. Though I don't know ya well...the few times we have been in group together..ya seemed like a good fella to have around and I hope you do come back in force when the time is right.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

I to have found that taking a long break and playing something else can make HZ more interesting. I don't log on every day, but about once a week or so. Haven't been back in eq2 or wow in months. Don't really miss them either. I always missed my dragon though... heh
    This page intentionally left blank.

wow there was a fire to play? you were drivin?

I've only been in the world for 200 days with total game play at 30 (actually 29 buts its getting there) hours... I lost the fire... I never had it, as I can see by the 3 times I've quit already... but I always come back, not for the game... but to annoy the frig out of my guild w00tness!

I logged in for about 15 minutes and said hello to everyone. I almost made a spell but the person who needed it just made it himself. But, at least I didn't forget how to do things in the month I've been on break.

Did I have a fire to play? ******** right I did. I love this game. Best community I've ever seen, and a potential that could make this the best game in existance.

It's worth my $12 or whatever we pay now to find out.

See you all again, soon I hope.
    -12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvebagger
    Best community I've ever seen, and a potential that could make this the best game in existance.

It's worth my $12 or whatever we pay now to find out.

-12-
    Could'nt agree more.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Thormor

Agg i dont know how you guys cant play, lol maybe its cuz youve played alot longer than me. Im only a 43 ranger and a few other classes round 15-20 but i sold one computer and oredered another so ive been out of horizons for a month now and cant wait to play again! But i totally agree that its the best 12 bucks a month i spend, and i love the community too. there arent a bunch of little 13 year old @$$holes running around thinkin they know everything like ive experienced in WoW and EQ. :-D

Oh hey, thx 12 for letting me borrow your axe while you are gone.[;)] Guess you'll have to come back to get it.[:D] Seriously tho, come back when you are able( hopefully sooner).

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Still not feeling the itch, having a blast playing diablo II again (insert laughter here).

Still miss you guys though, hope you're pushing back the static blight while I'm gone.

I hear loot is in the works, wont be able to log in until this weekend, but if anyone heads to the outpost and finds anything nifty, link it please!!!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Hyacinthe

Didn't get the chance to hunt with you offten but the few times I did were memorable. lol. Best one that comes to mind was when you helped a guildie of mine with SD.... One would think an angry undead dragon would be enraged but...

"Twelvebagger is raging"

LOL!! Anyway how you come back soon... My Ancient is gonna need hunting buddies in the near future [H]

~Hy

Even though I play on Order I hope to hear that you are back in game!

You to Blue!

[:'(]

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

A break from the game can really help. I took off about 6 weeks this summer and played Diablo II and Morrowind instead. (Mmmmmmm. Loot.) The contrast renewed my zest for HZ.

Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinthe
    Didn't get the chance to hunt with you offten but the few times I did were memorable. lol.
    Garh, The Tribunal remembers his first experience seeing 12 hunt. Sitting there on my path to 100 at purple flies, run down nothing there. Thinking to myself "What the? Whats going on?" A moment of silence..... "BREAK YO SELF!"

It's times like that when you hear someone openly shout that to everyone in the general area you know they just gotta be a good guy.

Hurry up and come back 12, I was going to try and "Arf" the MP but I soon realized wouldn't be the same.[H]

The farquer

Hey twelve its farquad prolly don remeber me, but i remeber I quit like 300 days ago and have recently returned i missed the game a lil bit then my bro bhalzamon encouraged me to come back. since then ive laid out of work some days and made bhalzamon lay out others just so we could play. U really need to come back and experience it all again its kinda healthy for the soul. so comeon back and shoot me a tell when u logg back on take it easy man!

Thread Information