##_****__________________****___##
    ##______________________________##
    ############################

Default Re: Draw here if youre bored!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Not on this forum I hope...
    hehe... I doubt it Kumu Honua since that would be against forum rules, but still you must agree with me that it is a nice looking signature... [;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Got Cowbell?

Nice work, especially Helcat's. [:)]

As an aside, I know there are some excellent programs that turn pictures into ASCII art (as this types of drawings are known). I've never used one, or know where to find them, but I've seen stuff done with them; they are really clever pieces of programming... Also, when posting, use nonproportional fonts (like courier) if you want the vertical lines to align.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thormor

ohhh nice helcat =) thanks to varangaard i never knew what it was called, i always thought it was interesting and would do searches in google like " text pictures" trying to find some pics of stuff like this.. hehe

Thread Information