Thread: Chat Tabs

Evalorean

Default Chat Tabs

I have a problem with my chat tabs not flashing. I created a new character on the Chaos server, and initially the flashing of the tabs worked. I logged out, came back, and they don't.

This is also the same situation with my main character. I havechecked/uncheckedseveral times, to see if it was a glitch, and nada. Any ideas on why this isn't working? (my friendships are becoming a bit strained, because peoplethey think I'm ignoring them)

Thank you;
    Evalorean

Default Re: Chat Tabs

If you have transparency turned all the way to 0% then they will often not appear to flash. Make it slightly less than 0% and you should be okay.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Evalorean

My tabs are working now. Don't know what happened. I don't have the transparency set to anything. It is a completely black background.

Would also like to say, even when I did have the transparency settingat 50%, I was able to see them. Maybe it was a game glitch. Thanks

If you had a completely black background on the chat box, then the transparency was set to 0%
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Evalorean

What is your opinion about whenI had the transparency at 50% ?? [^o)]

I wasable to see them flashthen too. Well at least for the time being, they are working again. :)

Thread Information