Ok all Im not big on posting on here ,, but I do read the forums alot, PVP on blight is kinda a good thing and OK with the vast majority on Blight.
There are a number on Blight that make that our home and very seldem venture to live.
Do us a favor when you log into Blight there is a chat room that W.M Illyist set up called Arena for you to see if anyone is wanting to PVP, please dont ask in O.B chat unless your going bonkers finding no one to PVP with, You all have to understand that we have have in the past had some issues with people from "live" comming over and robbing us blind , alot of Blight players used to leave our GH's open adn all our silos open to help each other out with stuff, I know this is unheard of on live, a vast majority of us have got burnt one time or another from bad apples from live, so we tend to have jaded feeling fromthis.
Please understand BLIGHT is OUR home, in as much as live is your alls home, but on Blight , we know everyone that is on there we know there names the phone numbers their email address the names of thier pets.
One time I had REALLY bad chest pain and several on Blight were willing to call 911 in my area to help me , When my dad had a heat attack I recived emails from them wishing best wishes for him, we are not just a server with guilds we are all a team together so please respect us when you come here , Was gonna say more but, Im late as it is, AndyB