Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANCIENTS HAVE ASCENDED

Default Re: ANCIENTS HAVE ASCENDED

Frith - Yes, the final act is within view of anyone.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

More First Ones:

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I HOPE they are changing the models. The ones they have now are horribly out of proportion. The necks are just..to long and it looks really really funny...
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Rorix

i totally agree there, ancients just look bizarre o.O and if they stay like this im definately not going ancient, no matter what rewards we get. prettyness and youth > power =P

Hyacinthe

12 Dragons across three shards of reality gathered to face a threat greater than any knownin Istaria.

12 Dragons who knew not what fate was to befall them until an Avatar of Drulkar showed us the way. Showed us what terror threatens Istaria.

12 Dragons faced this threat and charged headlong into battle. Confusion was great as this foe cut us down one by one.

But it was the 12 who came out on top. Victory was ours and we now wait to guide others along this path.

Though the journey be long do not stray the path.. We shall be there

Quote Originally Posted by asteral
    I HOPE they are changing the models. The ones they have now are horribly out of proportion. The necks are just..to long and it looks really really funny...
    I disagree. I love the way we look!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

I think they are finally in proportion. Typicallythe larger an animal isat adulthood,the smaller the head appears in relation to the rest of the body. Of course this is not the standard and there are freaks of nature with giant heads out there.

I do however wish we were allowed a second layer of customising our dragons upon reaching ancient by this i'm speaking of

1. horn length and thickness
    2. Some form of beard. Used or rejectedBy personal choice of course.
    3. claw length
    4. option of makingyour lunus or helian crest permanently visable on forehead or chest

I think the horns would make themost significantdifference.

Vignar

Quote Originally Posted by oluviel
    4. option of makingyour lunus or helian crest permanently visable on forehead or chest

OOo! That would be very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinthe
    12 Dragons across three shards of reality gathered to face a threat greater than any knownin Istaria.
    More than 12. [;)]

Hyacinthe

Pharcellus I thought we had 2 more than the group max (12) I could have mis-counted, but I thought that was how many of us were waiting for Manga oh so patiently [H]

Everyone who has been busting their tails testing this stuff over the last few months and working together in the last part fits in that group, not simply the first 12 who were lucky enough to be present when the very last piece was turned on.

That's all I am saying. [:)]

Carsia Wolfsong

Congrats on you all for making up to your ARoPs in Blight. Though I'm still young I hope to make it up there myself, hehehehe. Though I like to act like a hatchling at times hehehe. [<:o)]

I love the current ancient model. long tails and taller. less bulky looking imo which i like. my chaqr strides kinda now instead of gallops around and yeah smaller head and larger wingspan are nice.

I hated adults galloping look and relatively short and bulky look and new model seems to be much less like that.

To all ive had a blast and will be around often as things continue to evolve and be tweaked.

i agree lizards are typically lanky cool looking things, and dragons are very lizard-like. Bulky puffy dragons just don't look as cool.

Hyacinthe

Agreed Pharcellus. I was adding a little role play into our final encounter. Yes Chaos dragons do occasionally RP [:D]. This was the first time I was able to be part of testing and really enjoyed it and I credit all those who helped work on it to get us this far.

The first is us waiting around Manga and the second is at the chamber awaiting to assend. (I even caught PJ in that one [:D])

Hy

EDIT: Found a host will post shortly

EDIT: First attempt to link images

EDIT: Photobucket SUX for images that are really BIG [;)] Will find another host soon and post a bunch of images [H]

Try imageshack.us and make a photoblog :) It's free!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Frith - Yes, the final act is within view of anyone.
    Huzzah!! Thanks Malt!

Although looking at that screenie - and I'm really hoping Its not where Im afraid it is.

Just wondering - do you Ascend to your Ancient Form in the Present Ancient Lair (the one that's live where you get the quest parts).

If its NOT the Ancient Lair then you can just say " no its not the present Ancient Lair" and you don't have to give any spoiler locations away or anything like that. I'm asking for myself personally, and any others, who continue to not be able to go to the Ancient Lair without crashing (if anyone eles steps into the lair I lag crash). So I'm hoping you don't ascend there.

Hyacinthe

Thanks Nisse I'll try that when I get some free time. [:D]

Any more pictures of Ancient dragons? O:-) /drool
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Hyacinthe

Yea when i get some time to hop onto Blight I'll grab some screens in and above Dralk. When I say above Dralk, I mean above Dralk[:D]

Work so kills my free time [:|]

Thread Information