Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ANCIENTS HAVE ASCENDED

Default Re: ANCIENTS HAVE ASCENDED

you're not the only one disappointed and let down...

and I'm even debating wether I"ll ever do it period...just..not sure at this point.

edit: ading reasons.

This nerf to size (sorry I was actually looking forward it being that large, and we still have a giraffe neck. Don't have to turn it all the way back up, but bigger than this!!! Don't tell me you coudlnt' bulkup the body and lower the neck...), and the more than lackluster stat bonus (Hell we got a larger boost to ADULTS! And even that isn't much..), abilities that now use hoarde when before they did not, and a rather pathetic one hour rez (yea the rez is great, the one hour use is pathetic).

So..wait..why am I doing this again? For another gold rage and nicer spiked scales?

Going through the hassle of repeatedly going to a spot in the game that crashes me if there are a few more dragons there - and possibly ascending alone and not being able to have friends there to see?

As the other said, I DO appreciate all the work - but WHY?!

I mean I want others to Know immediately when they see me that I'm Ancient, and that I'm a force to be reckoned with for it. And not "wait..are you Ancient? You look bigger a bit but..I'm not sure..." As for "force" *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    you're not the only one disappointed and let down...

and I'm even debating wether I"ll ever do it period...just..not sure at this point.
    Ditto. Not much of a motivation, is it? Just a change in title and a minor massage in a few stats and abilities, for the most part.

I'm so thrilled, I'm shivering...[|-)]

Isn't this so-called new ancient model just the same one with a different scaling factor?

But yea, I agree. They should raise the size some. Doesn't have to be all the way to where it was, but an ancient needs to be a lot more recognizeable as an ancient.

I'm another one who is seriously considering not going ancient.

at this point i need more reason to even keep spending time with this game. If this is what's supposed to equalize dragons and bipeds i am sorely dissapointed. I understand the devs and taking so much time on these quests, but it doesn't take much sense to know the difference between rewards and penalties.

The simple fact that tulga is spending so much time on these quests would make you think the rewards would be worth the effort.

I really wish the devs would respond to this...

*pokes with talon*
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by oluviel

at this point i need more reason to even keep spending time with this game.

I would have to agree
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Someone should rename this thread

"Dragons have had a minor growth spurt, and are currently suffering the effects: Clumsiness and Poor Timing"
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

You mean 'ANCIENTS HAVE DESCENDED'

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

i did think of that but it wasnt quite true...and the whole ancient thing really reminds me of fresh teenagers, all gangly and whacking into everything...hurting themselves

Sevakordran

*is glad he thought ahead and saved the CD dragon MDL's*

^^

Can anyone post some more ancient pics? Pretty please? O:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevakordran
    *is glad he thought ahead and saved the CD dragon MDL's*

^^
    Yep, yep. I believe I still have a copy of the Beta laying around too, saved right after they shut down the beta servers. My problem is simply not having dug into the models and animations to know which files are which, or I would have been using the beta spellcasting animation from the very beginning :-)

- Albert Einstein

Which type? the new or the old model?
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

not to complain but even with the stats we will get why cant we keep the head scale we made and took time to make? (ie lunus headscale ofancients or helian headscale of ancients.) once again sorry if im complaining or anything dont mean to.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Any kind of pics...i'm not on blight :)

Ok, I will upload some to my photoblog in a bit. More info to follow >_>

Right, uploaded 3 pics, scroll down to see.

Thank you Nisse!!!

I want something to drool over O:-)

edited my original post.

d3pharoah

Newbie question I know but I have to ask. So after all the postings and ideas, the pics you all have of Ancients on Blight are the actual size the devs decided on for the main shards after today's update?

This would be wonderful news....

No. They are 15% smaller [:@]

And still no reason why.

- Albert Einstein

Thread Information