Alone from this planet, The stars from the dark moonlight shines down among the planet. A comet flys out towards the planet and hits down on the grassy ground. A Light blue egg lyes there. Inside a tiny hatchling growing inside. 5 stars from the heavens disapears as the hatchling brakes open the shell and makes tiny squeeks. The shell brakes as she was upside down on her head falling over towards the ground. Looking around not knowing of where she was. She got up and looked around. Lots of grassy lands while she traveled along the road. She then sees a dark blue dragon ahead of her. She walks up playfully, ' hello. ' She says with a dragon smile. The mighty adult turned towards her as she shreeked away. ' Do not be afraid. ' She then walks up towards him and asked,' Who are you? ' He answered,' I am Sephiranoth, and you?' She thought for amoment. Not knowing of her own name she made one up, ' Ca.. Carsia... Wolfsong' She answered nervously. Sephiranoth smiled then directed me towards back to Skalkar. I returned back though the portal and begin my training with the ancients there.. Though the long years. Carsia found next to her another hatchling like herself. She playfully says,' Hello' She looked up towards her and smiles, ' hello.' Carsia hops around happyly. Finally found a hatchling like herself. ' I"m Carsia Wolfsong. And you?' She Reply,' I'm Fluox. Wanna group?' She was exited she accepted. From the moment on she and Carsia was best friends. They Fought together and slepted together as friends. Then oneday she met her future mate Zythorantian. She was pleased till she was offered as apart of her family. She beamed with joy of the world she accepted again. Not feeling alone for once she helped crafting aswell as leveling. Then met Zythor's Father Ryunaker. From the moment on Ryunaker and Carsia became close as family like Grand daughter and Grandfather. He was always there for her for anything that went on. She was happy with everyone. Then Carsia told everyone about Remael. Her future mate. She worked hard to become an adult. She fought her way though the rough times and continued. Knowing of her darker past. She dared not to mention.

Yes, I am Carsia Wolfsong. I tell you of my story as a hatchling. How I met the friends that I have today. Though I wish not to speak of my sorrows here I only wish to think of the future of Istaria and a happy place it could be. I would fight my way to make others happy aswell as myself. I will fight against the WA and for all that wishes it. I am Lunus, but I wish to be friends towards only of my friends and learn to like bipeds.. if I can. Its nice to meet all of you and hope to come in contact of you sometime in game. Intill then. Take care and be safe.