Thread: Design Preview Page

Default Design Preview Page

I noticed that this has been changed from last preview to coming soon page, any eta on when new preview will be posted?
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Default Re: Design Preview Page

most likely due to the fact that arop is nearly complete so that's a big chuck of work removed from the to-do list.

Hardly a 'big chunk' of what was written, It may be a 'big chunk' of their time invested however. It's my opinion that its been removed to obscure what was there and the times allegedly for implementation of various things.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

It was removed and is being replaced with a new updated one since the old one contained the months of July and August.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Hardly a 'big chunk' of what was written, It may be a 'big chunk' of their time invested however. It's my opinion that its been removed to obscure what was there and the times allegedly for implementation of various things.
    Haha.

It was out of date. If I remember correctly everything on the preview was being dev'd internally. Nowhere did it say those things would be on live the day after the month's over.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Hal`cyon, and therein lies the problem, you DONT remember correctly what was there. Just in case here it is for you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga
    [img]/images/temp/on_blight.gif[/img] July Focus The following items are the focus for the month of July 2005[*]Ancient Rite of Passage episodes 2 and 3.

Continued construction of "The Rift" and the new monsters and bosses that exist there.
    [*]The ability for a plot owner to delete a structure on thier plot and recieve Novian Resources in their inventory. This will allow for easier upgrading of buildings as well as the ability to move structures around plots for added fun and functionality.

[*]Armor Dye Kits that will allow players to add dye to armor post item creation.

[*]Weapon Dye Kits that will allow players to add dye to weapons post item creation.

[*]Changing the Formulae for making Blighted Items to only require only 3 Blight Cores instead of 5 and allowing Players the ability to make Blight Cores from Blighted <Tier> Essence.

[*]Emblems awarded to Crafting Schools for reaching level 100.

[*]Monster "Aggro" Tweaking
    [/list][img]/images/temp/about_line.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/temp/to_blight.gif[/img] August Focus The following items are the focus for the month of August 2005[*]Ancient Rite of Passage completed...

Ancient Dragon Character Advancement
    [*]Player buildable structures that have the same functionality as resource nodes.

[*]Confectioner School: Reloaded

The Addition of Expert Formulae, Brand new Formulae, Food Sources and Usages
    [*]Master Processing Forumula released via world events.

[*]Adding more Set Items and Rares (including more post item creation techniques) across all Tiers

[*]Training Tutorial Island

[*]The rebeautification of Istaria continues with Dalimond / Chinconis (Tier 2) Terrain and Content overhaul with new monsters and quests.
    [img]/images/temp/to_blight.gif[/img] Fall Focus The following items are the focus for the fall season of 2005[*]

School Review and Balancing[*]

Monster Review and Balancing[*]

Tier 6 Adventure Areas[*]

Bigger and Badder Epic Monsters[*]

The Return of the Blight Anchors.[*]

Player Built Shrines allowing players to have a second bind location at their own plots.[/list][img]/images/temp/about_line.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/temp/internal.gif[/img] Internal Testing Stage The following items are on our internal server currently undergoing testing.[*]*** New Quest Editor ***

All the new in house quests are now using this tool.
    [*]Dragon Lairs

We are able to buy a Lair Plot and build out a Dragon Lair currently, we are working out the bugs and adding more Dragon Lair art assets. This is very real thing and is close to being released. more information as well as a more formal announcement coming soon.
    [*]Kwellen Hide Armor

Art and Armor Made, needing Formulas
    [*]New Dragon Claw Techniques.

[*]Baeloch, The Fire Demon

[*]Glaciantus, The Ice Demon
    [img]/images/temp/dev.gif[/img] In Development The following items are in various development stages with no current ETA and may be different upon final implementation[*]The re-introduction of Crystals

[*]New Resources

(Enriched Ores and Pristine Gems and other Exotic Resource Types)
    [*]Elder GameTM

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Hehe, Seranthor, it says "Focus", not "Completed this month"...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

very true, however, it would be nice if they would actually do it... ya think? I'm almost completely certain if a certain class was given a full week of 'focus' it would have been corrected long long long ago... :) wereas the 'focus' has been to not 'focus' on it at all... :)

Well, as i see it, the design preview was set to reality for 70 or 80%. Nearly all of "Focus July" and half of "Focus August" we enjoy now.

Sure, ARoP is still not totally life - but we know the "Longnecks" are flying on blight - so what? [;)]

As I see it, they are doing very well on a lot of those issues. A few of the items we haven't heard any info on, but that is the TG way, they'll just pop up one day.

Buildable resource nodes has never been mentioned. Set jewellery hasn't changed, but those are never mentioned. And the t6 processing forms, which I imagine are finished, just haven't been released (though I see no need for them to really be released).

Thread Information