Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A petition regarding a unique recognition.

Default A petition regarding a unique recognition.

I post this here at the request of one called Shakir, who is also know in the company of Taenurhew. Shakir does not frequent these Forums, but he did ask that this be posted here for all to see, and hopefully support.

A petition regarding a unique recognition for Carinde Ryder as "Commander" on the field of battle for the realm of Order. by the hand of Shakir

Since time before the Shards merged, one natural leader has shown herself in every campaign. She is selfless, skilled, fierce, and seemingly even tireless. She stands by a friend in battle, remaining there to heal them even when it is likely such healing will not be enough to save the comrade from death on the field. She is unmatched in prowess individual, not in skill... others approach that. She is unmatched in the prowess individual of Inspiring Others to fight on beside her, and to fight their very best as they do.

It has been seen in travels into the realm of Blight that others from other realms possess unique recognition, so it is known to be possible.

It is unlikely that Carinde would ever ask such a reward, none the less, I for one ask that it be given to her.

Thank you.

((any questioning this, please /tell to Shakir or Taenuarhew in-game to hear his own words.))
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Default Re: A petition regarding a unique recognition.

I support this petition.

I can think of no other still present in Istaria I would follow into strongholds of the WA, yet in the company of Mistress Carinde, I not only would, but have.

If any question as to why, perhaps it suffices to say I met Carinde while guarding the approaches to the "Morning Light" Satyr Tunnel, and fought beside her there when we were young. Even then, she led us.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Such a wonderful recognition also has my complete and vocal support!

Carinde is the fiercest warrior I have ever had the pleasure of fighting alongside, yet possesses the fairest and gentlest heart in all of Istaria.

Commander Carinde! Do it now! [:D]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I concur.

I can think of no one more worthy of such an accolade. [:)]

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I would fully agree, nobody better to lead an attack. Skilled, considerate, intelligent, and always open to strategies and tactics instead of using brute force. Possibly the best warrior in all the lands.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Tagath has fought alongside Carinde in a few battles. She definitely deserves this rank according to him. From what I've seen of when I've sent out calls to arms, Carinde is one of the first to always respond (when she's online) to them. And I think she must have some type of personal teleporter because she can be across continent and unable to make one or two teleports easily to get to the incursion, yet she can beat me arriving there even if I have a direct teleport.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Anasfalis

Aye, I support this petition.

A.Rhued, Dragon.

I wholeheartdly agree with this petition. I think that if anyone deserves some recognition it would be Carinde. Her strategies alone for several event monsters were brilliant and the sign of a true leader. I would gladly follow her into any battle.

I too have heard tales of this one called "Carinde". Tales of bravery and heroism not rivaled by any in the realm. Let us not esteem these deeds too lightly, andbestowupon them their rightful commission.

-Samael the Black

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Yez, yez, Zuhwind be de rare gud memmel, an de bezd cummanduh we haz aginz de Ajiz. Jeez de wun dat led uz uhginz Grizzulrod on Dawn, an jeez de wun dat ujelee leedz de vide uhginz Ajiz uhtekz. De Empir juld be gibben her de tidul uv Cummanduh!
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

I am truly humbled and honored by this. The only thing I can say is thank you for what you all are asking and supporting. No matter what the rulers of Istaria decide to do with this petition, I honestly thank you all for requesting this. To know that you think of me in such a way is awe inspiring, and makes me both proud and glad to be a resident of the Realm of Order.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Aye, indeed Carinde is deservingof such an honor. I here by add my name to the petition, in hopes she receives the title.
    Xyndro

Dragon of Order.

Grummel

I am but a mere Berserker but I too want to add my name to this petition to recognize Carinde. I have hunted a few times with her and she is a very capable warrior and leader.

Grummel Hammerhand
    Annatar

adding my voice to this. i've only hunted with carinde a few times, but i know she's deserving of her rating. more importantly she's deserving of praise as a good, kind, decent person.. a great leader and role model as someone who has persevered through life in istaria.

Britt Tigahare

All of us besides Melthana has met Carinde and know her well.

She has come to the aid of Britt, the young battlemage who was having difficulty learning the strategy of hunting golems. She had stayed to watch and offered ideas on how she could better use her skills to fight for efficiently.

Ryver has fought along side of her in the ED, on the hunt for abominations that seemed to always disappear when we really get going [;)] And of course there was also the hive. She had also helped him get techs/forms that he needed and offered to save more as she found them. Ryver will always be happy to hunt with her when she requests it, as long as none of us are busy [:)]

Tania is young yet, but has already had the opportunity to meet with her. She loves the medallion you gave her Carinde [:D

It is with the final thought that I urge the "powers that be" to give Carinde recognition for her efforts. I believe she deserves this more than those I have heard who also have received recognition for something else. If you don't, feel the wrath of the big blue dragon![8o|]

imported_Tangie

I can think of no other that more deserves the recognition and title of Commander than Lady Carinde. This petition does indeed have my nod of approval.

Graylina / Tangie

Ryunaker

I've been on Order as long as it has existed, and her original shard of Dawn as long as IT existed, and I have to say that I agree with this. Carinde has been around as long as I have, and done her best to keep through everything. I have only known her a little, though I have often seen her, but I know enough about her to know that, though I cannot say that I would not say the same about at least one other, and quite possibly a few, I believe Carinde deserves it the most.

Oh, sign me up for this one! Carinde is kind,brave, dedicated, and generous with her time, resources, and knowledge. She's been there for me when I needed her, she's been there for all of us. She has certainly used her Gift to the fullest. She is an example to us all, so who better to name as our Commander?

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    100 Blacksmith/100 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/14 Weaver/13 Enchanter
    100 Reaver/63 Ice Disciple

Without being long winded and yes if its about Carinde i'll be long winded. I am signing for her to be commander of Order. She has all the thing that make a good leader and easy on the eyes to boot.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Hi ho,

Warsong summed it up best!

*signs his name to the petition*

-Finn

Thread Information