Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heros of Order

Default Heros of Order

Everyone

I'll be happy to say something about people of Order. I have alot so ill try and spread them out over time. First up I have to talk about the bravery and skill of the ELF. You all might know him better as Maiyr. Always willing to lend a hand to those in need. Always willing to give advice to those who are new and old. And never have I seen him not come to the aid of a city being attacked. When I fight the Son of Gigaroth there is not many I feel completely safe with, but the ELF is always there and I know he can handle my back. Trust me my back is not an easy thing to watch. I tend to rush in and come up with my tactic during combat. So Thank you ELF for all that you have done and will do...
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Default Re: Heros of Order

Everyone

Well since no one seems to want to add to this post i'll do another one. The next Hero on Order I want to mention is Nefrett. Nefrett has always done everything in her power to help those around her. From access to her plot (which is really nice) to Crafting items for what ever purpose. She also helps people with Crafting showing them fun ways to gain levels in which ever class. She always has a collection of comps to help when someone is asking her to make armor. And you couldn't ask for a better Healer when you need backup. She is the reason I became a Healer to begin with. Truly a great friend to have when in those sticky situations.

Thank you Nefrett for all that you do and will do in the future...
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Yeah for Nefrett!

Neither a better Friend, companion in Arms, Craft Enthusiast, nor mentor to the Gifted have I known in all of Istaria. I have known of Nefrett Gore since her Birth (I am the one who named her *beams proudly*) and she was for the longest time a member of Elder Spirits. She was our Madame Ambassador to the World!

Have you seen her many fantastic suits of Armor and Gear???? She is and always will be THE best dressed cat in all of Istaria!

All Hail Nefrett Gore! Hezzah! *shoots off fireworks*

Icabald Percival Dragon

Let not the name of Warsong be missing from this roll call of Heroes of Order. Warsong, the healer and friend, few could match your prowess as a healer. No other healer would I rather have watching my back. Warsong, the helpful, always willing to lend a hand or a little coin. [;)] Warsong, the human, not always agreeable with the elf but still a hero in my eyes.
    Continue on as yourself Warsong and keep inspiring others.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

imported_Eileen Mavourneen

Hear hear! Sir Maiyr is indeed brave, but he is alsothe sweetest, most helpful and generous elf around. Many's the time he has gone far above and beyond the call of duty to help us battle tough foes, find obscure destinations safely or acquire just about anything we ever want almost before we know we wanted it.

So, sir Maiyr, stand and take your bows and well deserved pats on the back.

Hello all.

While I have a rather large list myself, I'll start off one at a time as well. First off, I want to mention Flozzie, my constantly inebriated and smart-alec dwarven guildmate. He and I met quite some time ago in our former home of Dawn, and I couldn't have asked for a better friend. He has been there for me during some of my toughest times, whether it was combat or when I just needed a friend. His crazy tactics have always helped me stay sharp on the field, as I never know when he'll decide to try something off-beat. He's even one of the people who actually convinced me to craft when I was completely against the idea. (Although I'm not so certain I'd consider him a hero for that, but crafting has allowed me to help people in ways that I couldn't before.)

So thank you Flozzie. While you may barely stand taller than my waistline, you are definitely someone that I look up to.[;)]
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Everyone

TodayI write about Mystif my favorate potion and ambrosia maker. If it was not for her I would be going thru withdraws alot more. Really it started innocent enough a potion here a potion there. Now I'm a fiend and if it wasn't for Mystif I would be without. She is always helping people with ambrosia and dye kits. She is one of the most known people in my guild as she has helped alot of the members. Truly one of istaria's best when it comes to helping those around her. Did I mention if she can't craft it she will make her husband do it. Hows that for helping others. If i had one ounce of her drive when it came to crafting I might actually get a craft class over 40. But Mystif is always there for me in my times of need and for that I personally thank her.

Thank you Mystif for all that you do and All that you will do in the future...
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

I've been absent for quite some time, but there are still those around now, than I know who've done great deeds for not only me, but the dragon community as a whole. I'll name not one, but a few select names that come to mind. There are certainly more out there, but my memory isn't what it used to be, and names have left me, but the faces are still there. The ones at the forefront would have to be Kumu, and Frith-Rae. Both their shared knowledge and time have made many dragons today what they are. I'm a firm believer that level does not measure one's worth.

And one last nod to those from the beta days, and those whom are still around today, and those active on Blight.

AKA Malloc of Dawn, ancient
    Here's to the Overlord, rest in peace.
    Keith Arlin Parkinson October 22, 1958 - October 26, 2005

Everyone

Today I write about a friend who just left us. Taen as I call him or Shakir as others might know him. Truly a kind and generous person, Among the strongest dragons I have known. always helping those around him and fighting the aegis all over istaria. He has helped me more times that I know with requests to aid other dragons who are new learn how to improve thier scales and power. You are a great inspiration to alot of dragons I know. You will be missed and I shall say your name to those dragons who ask of the Great Ones of ages past.

Thank you for all that you have done and Good luck on all that you will do...
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

This is a most wonderful missive, Warsong. My regrets for being so tardy in adding to it.

All those listed above, I would vouch for, although I confess to knowing Warsong more by generous manner and great repute than by anytime together on the field.

I was particularly pleased to see mention of Sapphire Sniper, long gone from us but so well remembered by those from Dawn. As one can not speak of one without the other, I must add Moleni Truespirit to hold a place in the roll of Heroes beside Sapphire. They were, and even enshrined remain, inseperable.

Taenuarhew. He will endure somehow. Perhaps he will just fade back into the trees of Feladan Wood, where he came from. In time, we will warn young Elves to not wander too far from the protection of the guards, as "the Great White Spirit of Feladan Wood" might wish them for his meal. <small smile>

Master Shakir, although he may never see this posting, I would have know that I hold him in the highest regard. He was my "senior" from the time we met in the ranks of (me) 30's and (him) 50's. I hunted with him, learned from him, and later, when battle came at the Novo machine, I called to him from afar. "Master Shakir, your skills are needed", I did tell to him, not more at first. His reply was not "what?" or any other inquiry. His reply was "I will be there". And he was. Brave to the fullest, even when it seemed nothing would work to drive off the Foes there and let us complete the machine. Next time, if need be for such a call, I know we will sorely miss his place on the field.

Before he takes the "long death" I do hope Shakir tells me of where he will be enshrined. You see, I visit many places of enshrinement of those who have gone before. Such needs be done to keep the shrines we all recall to pure of any blight and strong enough to bind to. It is my place here to do so.

While I do think this place of posting is best used to commend the living, I would be happy to tell tales of those who lived well here once before but are now gone.

Honor and Memory to the Heroes of Order!
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Everyone

Today I am writing about a Great and Powerful Dragon but also a kind and heroic one. Skald no other Dragon has bested me in Combat. (even though you got lucky) I know of no other Dragon who can match your attack. You skill in Combat is sure to bring victory. I Feel completely at ease when you are in our SOG team. I also know of you caring for other Dragons and Bipeds alike. Always lending a Hand to help gather comps for what ever reason you are a great friend. I am rather glad you are on my side.

Thank you for all that you do and will do...
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

An impressive list to be sure but, Helcat is missing.

Not anymore. I nominate Helcat. He was out slaughtering the forces of WA at will and in numbers before many of were trying to figure out how to take down one of em.

Another I would like to nominate is Knossos. If anyone deserves recognition as a Master Crafter its Knossos. His heroism lies in his ability and willingness to craft just about anything anyone could want and he will more often than not drop whatever he's doing to help out.
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

*bows*

I am humbled by your words, masterKwinn. And inkind,
    Iwish to honor your name among these others.

Kwinn has devoted himself to being a lethal hunter,
    and his knowledge of Istaria's creatures is without peer.
    But like all great warriors, beneaththe mithril plate
    beatsa generous heart. Countless are the times when
    Kwinn has answered the call of those unable/unwilling
    to hunt down the rare items needed to outfit Istaria's
    future heros.

and thus I raise my sword...

to Kwinn!
    Got Cowbell?

I'd be remiss if I did not mention another
    whose knowledge of Istaria's creatures is
    surely unsurpassed. A Ranger of great skill,
    withcombat tactics so sound, his absence from
    any group headinginto battleis sorely noticed.

again, I raise my sword...

to Nich!
    Got Cowbell?

Let us not forget the drake, Sephiranoth Shadowseeker.

One of his more well-known gifts to Istaria is his Auction of the Absurd, wherebuyersfind all manner of treasureand their purses suffernot.

And many are they whom Sephi has aided in taking their first steps. Through encouragement and guidance and coin and hoard,hegives hatchlingsbothemotional and material support.

And manyhave beenaidedby Sephi'sbolt and claw as they quested or adventured. Most honored master of rending, war master.. these and more have been used to describe him, though he ever and always eschews those titles and the honor they do bear.

And manymanyhavebeen delightedbySephi's speakings and tales... The Hatchling Tale, Dragon Tear Wine, On Dryad Flight, to namea few.

And though Sephiranoth will never take even a mote of credit, and in fact will wax long on being a fool among the wise, all know that if one has need, he can be counted on twice over to fill it.

And on a personal level,no truer friend have I found in this land. Companion, confidant, teacher,dance partner extraordinaire.Through word and deed, he has helped me grow to be more than this little crafter girl ever dreamed she could be.

It is with utmost pleasure, and I am profoundlyhonored to name him, friend.

Sonea Finder

Cleric, Druid, Bloodmage, Guardian, Ranger-in-training
    Miner, Tinker, Jeweler

I would also like to mention a small trio of people for this one. It's rather difficult to name one without the other. This is to my favorite trio of Healers: Lynara, Mystif, and Warsong. Risking themselves at every turn to save another, day in and day out...they are a group that you can always count on in a fight. They are masters of their profession, and their ability to protect you is nothing less than astounding. If they are in your group, you truly have nothing to fear.

In addition to their abilities, their hearts are also what makes these three so great. Whether it's crafting a potion, making Ambrosia, or just building a neighboring plot, they can always be depended on to get the job done. (Well, we know Warsong doesn't craft, but he's still dependable in all he does. [:D]) They are always kind and selfless, thinking of others moreso than themselves, and have always done their best to help their fellow Istarian.

You are more than healers of the body, you are truly healers of the soul. Thank you for all that you are and have done for everyone.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Oh my, oh my!!!I was honored to have beennominated once, however, speachless to have been nominated a second time withtwo others that I would have also nominated.

There are manyGifted that are definitely Heros of Istaria. What can be said about Warsong!!!! I remember the first time I met Warsong; it was at a Son of Gigaroth hunt (which wasmy first time hunting SoG). We were a small group; several deaths were had, but we continued on. Soon Son of Gigaroth was defeated. It was a wonderful hunt -- I enjoyed it immensely. I continued to hunt with Warsong and found out how generous he was with helping others. Warsong helps everyone - whether they be in his guild or not. If someone mentions they would like something or need something, Warsong will do his best to help that person get what they need.

Thank you Warsong for being you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warsong

Everyone

Today I write about a friend who just left us. Taen as I call him or Shakir as others might know him. Truly a kind and generous person, Among the strongest dragons I have known. always helping those around him and fighting the aegis all over istaria. He has helped me more times that I know with requests to aid other dragons who are new learn how to improve thier scales and power. You are a great inspiration to alot of dragons I know. You will be missed and I shall say your name to those dragons who ask of the Great Ones of ages past.

Thank you for all that you have done and Good luck on all that you will do...
    Here here! Personal shout out to Taenuarhew!! The best dragon I could have ever met. It seemed no matter what the situation, Taen always had the best patience and the best solution to the problem. Kind, generous, and full of love, he was number one on my list!

Shouts out to the other heros as well. Because of people like you we hope that your influence will help many more players along the way. Then maybe, truly, this will become the greatest MMORPG out there!

[Y][B]

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Taenuarhew is gone !?!?!? ooo no :( [:'(] he was so nice and generous... commeee bacckkk !!!
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Then I remember the first time I met Carinde. I was a level 50 healer and was out hunting wolves north of Harro. I was in awe of her - with her 135 rating at that time. The next time I met Carinde and the first time I was in a group with her - we were helping a hatchling kill Kaa. My job was to make sure that Carinde did not die - I was very nervous - but Carinde made me feel at ease.

It was great fun hunting with Carinde before the merge at the Crimson Scourge. My first 100 was as a healer. It was late at night none of my guildmates were on at the time - but Carinde helped me to get that first 100.

Then there were the days just before the merge trying to kill Grizzlerot. Carinde worked long and hard at trying to figure out exactly what was needed to kill him. She planned groups and attacks and finally we took him down.

Carinde is a great and mighty huntress!!!

Thread Information