Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heros of Order

Default Re: Heros of Order

Another name to add to the Hall of Heroes, Kark, sslik extrordinare. If you need it crafted its likely that he can make it, if it needs to be killed he can do it. Always willing to help out, whether needing something made or help with adventuring Kark is there.
    Kark, thanks for being there for me all the times i have needed something and for being my favorite hunting partner. Continue on being the sslik that you are.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

I note with some dismay another missing name.

Too we consider the doers of great deed to be heros, the powerful warriors, the compassionate healers, the masterful artisans...

Where these heros be now though if they were not mentored and aided by heros of the past. Those lost and now nameless people who were here to point the way, to offer advise to help equip our current heros become what they are now.

In like vein we now are the heros, we must mentor, point the way, advise and aid. And one name stands out above the rest. In my humble opinion, the person is the definition of community spirit. He helps when no one can or will. He helps see to it that the consigners in the training towns stay as well-stocked as possible, goes out of his way to help the new and inexperienced.

And so I lift my cup in salute to and in admiration of Hal`cyon. You sir are a true hero. I salute you...
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Everyone

I have been absent to write as of late, Moving and everything else new job and so on. But I am back to add another to the list of hero's among order.

Lillianna also known as my wife. True she is my wife, But false that I write about her heroism because of that. Never have I met someone more willing to aid others in what ever they might need. Never once have I seen her ask for something from someone. Always allowing others to join us when hunting to train even if it will lower the amount of experiance she will gain while fighting by my side. Always willing to give anything she loots from the monsters we hunt even if its something she wants. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have anything (I always forget to loot). She is there with me even if the odds are not in our favor (Course the odds are never in our favor she is married to me after all). Truly I am bless to have such a brave and giving wife(Course being elf it could be a little better she could be human). If you see her know that she is there to help and if you be enemy know that her wrath is not to be toyed with. For where lillianna goes Hell follows and with Hell comes all of our friends. We tend to think all of Order are our friends.

To my wife I kneel in honor and know that for a Watcher of the Storm I kneel to no one but her.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Who are you? What did you do with Warsong? [;)]

That was beautiful Warsong as is your wife Lillianna.

~<Gengel>~

Thread Information