Thread: TRIAL VERSION

KAAHEN

Default TRIAL VERSION

Please help,

I've just downloaded the game to play the free trial, and I have a promotial code from the link download page which is TUGALC ( or something like this ). When I try to run the game it links me directly to the account creation page which shows me an error when I am creating the account because the CD-KEY has 20 characters ( so where do I input TUGALP, which is the CD-KEY for the trial?).

Can someone help me?

Default Re: TRIAL VERSION

Make sure you are clicking on "Create Trial Account" and not "Create Account" and that you are doing this on the North American site. As I recall, TULGAC cannot be used from Europe.
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

KAAHEN

Ok thanks, now I understand the reason, I am from Europe and cannot play in trial, I don't have an option to create account trial.

The European version of the game has a free trial too. You can use exactly the same client you downloaded for the EU version. Please visit this link for information on the EU trial : http://europe.istaria.com/eng/page.p...&p=onlined.

You may also wish to save time on the patching process once you are signed up. There is a post-install update package available from the community site downloads page, once you have installed the game, apply this update, then carry on from there.

Take care,

Entilzah

EU has a trial too. I forget how you set one up though, I bought the retail version and have never needed to set a trial up. I believe it goes through the usual account creation, but with the European trial key instead.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

KAAHEN

Thank you very much, I hope this will work.

Thread Information