While I was in the process of entering the Harrow Canyon, for yew logs, I ran into a player that was battling a blighted blight , level 100. I noticed that his health was getting low, especially when a Yew Treeant and an Oastic joined in on the battle, three against one was a bit too much, I thought anyway. I sent a tell to this player asking if they wanted help, other than healing. No response, so I sorta figured they were too busy battling. About ten minutes go by, and the only monster left attacking this player was the blighted blight. So, I sent several more tells, and still no response. Feeling guilty for wanting to escape to return to the wood mill to process my wood, I stayed for a bit more and then realized that this was going to take forever to heal, so I left.

I sent a tell to an ingame friend and told him how odd this situation was. So, he returned to the yew wood himself, to conintue getting the wood.

He too, thought it was the most oddest thing that this player was not responding, then he sent me a tell.

* Did you see the name was blue*? he asked

*Umm, blushes, no, no wonder why he didn't respond! We proceeded to help the guard out by slaying the nasty nasty, and the guard went running back to his outpost.

I laughed so hard when I realized that it was an npc all along. Heh

Whats the funniest experience you have had in Horizons?