Before u read this just remeber this is all my opinion and plz dont slam into me because i think different about THIS %GAME% (emphisis on game) Okay so horizons owners uped the abilty of monsters in the past which some refer to as the merge or something... Which has clearly made it harder to fight monsters.. And according to some people this has ruined their class (monks for example). IM okay with that but it really is difficult to level the healer classes which in my opinion and some others u need to kill monsters successfully today. . Yes they get alot of heals but the damaged over time they do is ridiculous......And with the monsters tweak at merge u almost need to be healer or cleric to survive. Some classes people will not play because they are not strong enough......This is what i think.......To survive in this game u have to multiclass with some type of healer class (druid, cleric healer) take ur pick... healer usually the best and hardest to solo raise of them all. I dont agree that is not right...Dragon have one class or am I mistaken. So why cant bipeds be strong like dragons are and just take one class. I saw a level 50 dragon taking out level 90 monsters....If u dont bellieve me im sorry i saw it. So then explain this part to me why nerf groups so bad when uve already tweaked monsters. The best way to raise healer is thru groups. Now its nerfed. A low level character cant come out with a high level group and raise healer by healing higher level characters. im not saying im for quick leveling, im not saying im against it. IM just going by what ive seen and heard thru other players. Now maybe im way off base.....But dont u think they should re-evaluate some of the classes that no one will play anymore because they are so difficult. If they are pushing us towards multiclassing with healer can we have some other way to raise it a little faster? I hope someone can understand what im getting at here with this post.....Ill probably get all chewed out about this by some people......But just things dont make sense to me about what the horzons develpores are doing. Wheres the biped love? Where monk love ? It seem the dragon are in control right now ......Partly because tulga wants money i believe and some of these questionable move i wonder if they did it for a player to have to stay longer and pay more. They are a company and they need to make money. But look at Asheron's call. That company has done nothing but improve the game for the players making things easier and more enjoyable.. Instead of quick easy fixes to thing that arent thought out......Thiese are jsut my opinions . So dont be to offended by them.....Im just curious if anybody else thinks how i do or thinks something is drastically wrong. ON i final note why does mage get such high armor use if they are spellcaster and can only can wear leather armor.....Everytime i think about that im just like okay that messed. Okay now let the slamming begin. :(.