Quote Originally Posted by Barnaby Gump

So the parameters of the test will be number of hours in game to take a new dragon to the point of building a Lair T2 Helian Chamber - Essence Shaping, and a bi-ped to the point of building a Beginner Scholar Shop, since bi-peds don't get the option of individually tiered shops.... I'll happily do the dragon side of the testing and let you have the pleasure of doing the bi-ped half of the test.
On my biped (and on my dragon) I've assisted in completeing aJourneyman Scholar shop, Jman Jewelry shack, Jman Stoneworking, Jman Blacksmith, Jman Alchemists shack, Jman Confcetioners shack, Jman Mill, Jman Woodshop, Jman Tanning, Jman Clothworking, a slew of t1 and t2 silos, and a few t3 All of these I've assisted in thier construction. It's safe to say that I've done 1 half of the construction test. I may not have every construction school of high level (have low level carp on one toon, high level (80+) fitter on another) but have a pretty good idea what it takes to get a jman shop up.

As was pointed out, the tier 2 essence chamber is the closest equivalent to the beginner scholar shop. I still will let you perform your side doing only the t1 chamber. The idea is for you to experience first hand all the intermediate steps and resources, and the sheer number of resources (which is even more on the higher tier chambers). If you really want the test to be fair, then go for the tier 2 chamber.