Because of things that has happened to me in the last few weeks I needed to express my feelings to all the developers but mostly to DB and Amon. I hope you do not take offence but you will always be DB to me Mr. Bowman.

December 12th was a day that scared me beyond belief. If I would have waited 20 or more minutes before calling 911 I would not be here today. I ended up having a heart that was only working 10% of its full potential. After getting a 4 way bypass and because my heart is still weak and at times goes haywire they also put an icd (fibulator) in to kick start it if it gets weird on me.

Ok now to the point of this post. I have found that my actions in the past toward DB and Amon was uncalled for. Life is to short to hold grudges and to let the past consume me to where I couldn't allow myself to just let it go and live in the present. I said a few things that I shouldn't have toward both of you and I just needed to apologize for that. I do hope Horizons makes it and has a long future. Also that you can finda way to accept this apology. If not I understand and will accept that.

Good luck in your future endeavors and may God bless,

D0ZeR a.k.a BigM