Some dragon players will have chosen a head/texture combination that doesnt match quite right.
It isn't visible as a hatchie, the problem becomes visible as adult and as ancient.
A nasty black spot floating over your headfin and gaps where the headfin and head connect.
Eww[+o(]

I edited some of the textures to make this problem less visible.
I did a simple job and there is no detail in the added few pixels of texture, the area concerned is small and in practive you wont notice this lack of detail.
Unfortunatly due to the way the models are made and their skinmeshes are layed oout over the textures this may have little or no effect on some head/texture combinations.

Another change I just added to this little mod is white teeth, claws and wingclaws.
In some cases this mod also colors horns white.
This has no or little effect on some color/texture combinations but should effect most dragons.

Download at bottom of post.

All claws and teeth white:

White teeth:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Note:
I only tested it with the head I use.
Based on that I edited the same areas on all other textures.
If this mod doesnt solve your specific texture hole problems then chances are I can't do it without changing the actual model and skinmesh layout (wich I can't).

The white teeth and claws work better on some texture/color combination then others.

Big Thanks go out to Fridlekh again. His agh viewer made this possible for me.

Installation:
Simply download and unzip the zipfile into your Horizons root folder to install.
Example:
You have Horizons installed to C:\program files\Artifact Entertainment\Horizons (or in.C:\program files\Tulga Games\Horizons)
Unzip the file into that path. all files will be dropped in the right place automaticly.

Download:
http://www.ancientorder.org/Download...exture_job.zip

How to uninstall:
Simply delete the folder \Horizons\resources_override\textures_agh