I think that bipeds should be able to use dragon machines in the way that dragons can use biped ones.

Most of us understand that for a long time dragons could not have their lairs and so were forced to have a biped plot or nothing. Part of what eventuated from that was that dragons can (for example) craft scales on an anvil.

I think that a scaleforge should equally be able to be used as an anvil by a biped.

Now you could argue that since there are now lairs and scale forges (as well as theanvils) - you should remove the ability of dragons to use anvils and limit them to scaleforges.. I would disagree with this for the reason that most people have only one account, but experiment with both bipeds and dragon characters. One account means one plot/lair. This means that if you prefer to have a lair - any biped alt is out of luck as he/she cannot use all the machines and has to go running off to another one somewhere else.

If you remove the ability of dragons to use anvils - the opposite occurs.

Subsequently - I would like to propose that dragons and bipeds can use all each others machines (as they overlap).