ok call it what you want but the random system is just completely unfair. everyone says it is fair but IMO it is completely unfair. let me explain why

1) first and foremost why should a biped be able to loot things they can't even use? i.e. pieces of valkor's talon, the demon claw, pieces of reklar's tail scale. that should not even be an option. you say it is so people can trade and this and that. what really happens is you get the same group of people who already have have all the weapons and pieces and they are hunting him for other people that dont even show up at the hunts.

while the other people who sit there and hunt the boss's and never win due to the fact that they always roll a lower number. let me explain a little further

i have been hunting Son of Gigaroth pretty regularly. i have seen the demon claw in the loot window at least 3 times and each time i end up rolling a 30 or less. a biped wins the claw and gives it to someone that wasn't even there hunting him.......and you think this is fair in which way........and if you do please explain how someone that doesn't hunt the mob gets the loot. the same thing goes for biped stuff.

why should a dragon have all the pieces and formulas for for a weapon they can't even make the weapon. thats not fair to the people that sit there and hunt these mobs over and over just to lose to a dragon that wont trade the piece until he gets what he wants

2) why not try something new on blight for a few weeks. why not get rid of the whole random system period and go with something that is completely fair to everyone.

work on a system that is still random for the drops depending on who is involved in the hunt. again let me explain

you have a group of 5 people. 2 dragons, 2 druids, and lets say a warrior.
we are hunting Son of Gigaroth. we finally kill him and instead of him having the weapons on him make it to where the weapons fall into someones inventory. you all have a random chance at it. if it is a biped weapon then the chance of 1 of the 3 bipeds in the group is split up between them. if it is the demon claw then the chance is split up between the 2 dragons. and so on for who is in the group.

at least this way the people that are there hunting him will have a chance for getting a reward for hunting him. i have been on alot of boss hunts recently. valkor, daknor, reklar, SoG, and fafnir, and the funny thing is my highest roll in my last 5 hunts was in the 50's. what is even worse my last 3 rolls havent gone above 8. but yet you have people that will roll a 97 and then turn right around and roll a 100.

my appologies for anyone this may have offended and it's purpose was not to flame anyone or anything but the random sytem in place. i just find it to be completely unfair to the people that spend the time and the death points day in and day out to try and get one of the uber weapons to lose it to someone that can't even use it.

ok im done