Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
is to give this program a chance, without that chance, it will be doomed for failure. I, for one, am giving the time and the chances needed, it will be a learning experience for all, and something new for the players. Course, you also have the ability to say you don't want to participate just as much as saying you do want to participate. Its your choice, ultimately.
I think before you give a thing a chance you have to know what you are probably in for. If you have misgivings and nothing is done to alleviate them then the proper thing is to NOT give it a chance.

This was meant as a general comment on the attitude of 'just give it a chance'. If one sees a danger that can be prevented then it is a necessity to raise a warning and to help to protect a thing of value. Thats what steelclaw and myself have done -- we raised a warning.

I shall give this program a chance if the rewards are not tangible (if they solely consist of emblems or other fluff). If, on the other hand, there are rewards that have an impact on crafting or adventuring, then I shall boycott that program.

As of now, I do not know what I shall do for the information about the nature of the rewards is still lacking.