Quote Originally Posted by Nalrach
Okay I tend to lean on the side that be a bad thing to loose the server to test the patch.<- I take it that you mean blight(MD)
Second the transfer of unlimited character(s)<- by unlimited you mean uber or lots ?(MD)
that owns T6 form & crystal no(t) existing on live shard be a bad thing. <-there is only a limited amount of t6 crystals no t6 formula thats not available to live (MD)

But to link to the merger of the EU folks<- (Unity)?(MD),
like Vahrok said "merger been there". Look EU<-(Unity) ? (MD)
they have no choice they have to be moved to a US server or loose their stuff.<- (like Blight is not gonna lose all their stuff maby even alts?)(MD)

Simple they will have to do <-(deal)(MD)with the situation<-(Unity or Blight )? (MD)
You should grab their stuff and merge them ,<-(Unity or Blight )? (MD)
(give a token plot & guild for a plot, full Norvian token credit). It's not the perfect thing, but at least they don't loose everything. ,<-(Unity or Blight )? (MD)

To help releive the lost, you may want to create a few guild area near town (get from a guild token) and in some of the un-populated town, combine 2-4 smaller plot to make larger one. (lock these combine plot & guild plot for two months for them to use token)
I think I'm very sleepy or something can you please clarify if what I changed is what you mean.