Did a little digging, which is a bit difficult since the PME web-site doesn't seem to work any more.

Remember when PME mentioned getting a partner for development? I can't find that particular thread now, but I regall that it was HGI Games (Though I could be wrong)

Anyways, seems there is a new game out there (Currently in closed beta) called "Immortals":

http://public.cbeta.immortalsusa.com...gistration.htm

Guess what? It's owned and or ran by PME and HGI Games, though I'm a bit confused as to who is doing what as it pertains to game development and operation.

So now I have to wonder (besides how long it will take for this thread to get locked/deleted)....

Did EI/PME buy Horizons so they could use ideas, materials, etc from Horizons in the new game without having to worry about infringing copyrighted materials?

What I also find interesting, I could find no connection between PME and Immortals via their GameIntruder or MyGameHaven web-sites. Only by going to the beta-application site (see-above) do I see the bottom line: COPYRIGHT 2007 - PIXEL MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

What all does this mean for Horizons? Like everyone else, not a freaking clue and considering I haven't seen any communication from PME since last year, kinda glad I left for another game.

To all my friends here on Order (of which I see there are fewer of them now), I bid you all farewell and good luck.

Aaelefein