i was under the (apparently mistaken) impression that halls and grand halls were going to be put back to "under construction" this morning. (it does actually say so in yesterday's news on the login page.) i realise i'm in the minority here, but the fact that it's still completed and wasn't reset has me more than a bit miffed. i've wasted the last 2+ months working the tier 6 work on that grand hall. time i could have been spending doing something that would actually matter. instead, the project got done for us, and if you'll excuse my saying so, that cheapens it 100% in my eyes. besides that, since it was said it was going back to being unbuilt, i went ahead and turned radiant essence and travertine bricks i had on-hand into cast stones which i no longer have any use for.. but would have plenty of uses for the resources beforehand. so again, a waste of many hours (probably 20+ between silang and myself) because something didn't go as was said.
i don't care if everyone else gets to keep their finished grand halls. if that's what they want... so be it. but i would rather have the satisfaction of finishing the dralk grand hall by hand and know that the heart, soul and time i put into it wasn't worthless.