Why folks exploit in Horizons.

First off, I can understand why it happens in other games. If, for example a game has lots of players competing for resources or some items are just too hard to obtain, I can understand the lure of using an exploit to level the field or not having to wait for years to finally see a rare item. I can understand the lure, but absolutely do NOT condone it.

But what do we have here in Horizons?

We have a system where you can take any or all craft classes to 100 and make literally ANYTHING in game.

We have a system where you can have multiple adventure classes to 100 and pretty much kill anything you want, and with a group any mob in game.
Many of those actually exploiting are multi-classed high level adventurers that never sell their loot nor do they generally participate in the economy. They have high level well teched gear, and even have other players to heal them and assist in pulling large numbers of mobs to them.

Because of the state of the economy, folks would not be likely to buy any of the rares they have even if the did try to sell them. They are a disruptive element in the game for those that are trying to get the very same drops, but I can't believe they can hog ALL spawns of that type of mob. They also don't seem to affect the economy one bit.

Where as I sure don't agree with their actions and do feel they interfere with other trying to enjoy the game, they have never hurt me personally, since I will just move to another spot. Kinda like moving out of a house with lots of mildew, to a new one without.

So, here is the quandary...

Is if for convenience?
This is perhaps the only one that make any sense, as it can take a good amount of time to get certain drops. However, I already have one of the new +150 health armor crystals and it took under an hour to get.

Is it out of jealousy?
This one is very hard to believe, since nothing is out of reach for anyone that tries

Is it simply because they can?
Kinda of like script kiddies that will try and DOS some site, and get giddy enjoyment from such pointless activity.

Is it that they revel in doing what others disapprove of?
Anachronism is all well and good and at times can be a positive step, but in Horizons what could possibly be the point but to irritate others?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if the accomplishments you can point to, you only got by cheating, then where is the accomplishment?

OH, I get it, you are an accomplished cheater.