In talking with a few players over the idea and mulling over the idea for several weeks, I've decided to start a little fun project, and would like every dragon's help on Order.

My idea was to compose a list of dragons based on their age for several reasons. From plain curiosity, to knowing who we may be able to approach for some hard to find lore, or perhaps the odd story or two it serves a research interest.

It would be interesting to see where the boom and bust of dragons has occured in the history of the game on the Order server by noting it from how many players share close creation dates. I'm wondering if this might correspond to the general ups and downs of the game, or if it is tied to some other social factor found in community, such as talking friends into the game or starting a dragon character as an alt.

I will post the finished list up here, however the exact age information itself will be left out for privacy reasons. The list will amount to groupings and names based on age information given.

Anyone willing to help out with the project or wanting to contribute just needs to send me an email at (tdrakkah at yahoo dot com) with the dragon name they want to add and the /info as to how many days ago thier character was created.

Thank you.