Is it just me or does the way that dragons are utterly dependant on bipeds for a lot of the quests and other aspects of the game seem just a little unfair? Take Bailit's quest for example. Like dozens of other quests that can be taken by dragons, we need to go begging to bipeds for stuff that only bipeds can make and are relient entirely on their generosity and the vague hope that one of them is going to decide to help. You can be waiting for HOURS sometimes (and other times just give up and go away entirely), which is not a good thing for anyone with time constraints. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, not only does it go against everything in the game lore, from Primal magic being the whole and not an aspect of magic like biped skills, to the dragon diffidence towards other cultures. Then there are the gameplay issues too- its downright annoying having to grovel on marketplace whenever you hit the roadblock of not being able to DIY.

Quests are not th only areas that dragons lose out in. Lets face it- in the arena, the smart money goes on a biped every time. They have more powerful and a greater variety of spells, better armour protection, tenfold more healing spells, better evasion and their abilities dont cost a ton of hoard to use. The Demon Claw, an epic dragon weapon, hits for a max damage of 75. A fine mithril two handed sword hits for a minimum of 83, without any techs or crystals. Bipeds have a multitude of adventure and craft schools that they can level endlessly and achieve an insanely high rating whereas when a dragon finishes ARoP and hits level 100 thats the end of the road and you might as well start a new charachter. And then the deathpoint fade time was jacked up to a full day and yet again dragons have no way of relieving deathpoints except to buy from bipeds. Is it just me or is a sight trend emerging here?

Really, im not expecting miracles, but a little bit of parity would be nice. Maybe for once the bipeds could be reliant on a dragon for something rather than the other way around. There was the plague thing years ago, but that was a disaster if memory serves, and nothing like it has ever been repeated. It would be nice to see a dragons combat abilities brought up to scratch too, maybe with a new adventure school. I cant count the number of times I've been happily chomping on giant ice beetles when a biped who can actually deal with large scale mob aggro has walked along and pulled the entire field and killed the lot of them without even a 'sorry, were you busy?'. And as though we werent bad enough already its going to cost bucket loads of hoard soon to use all our attacks. The recent gift and healing spell work brilliantly, and i was delighted to start using them, but they dont amount to a great deal in the grand scheme of things. It was a drop of water in the desert of inadiquacy. Seriously, something needs to be done and more proposed nerfs are not the answer.

Please, share your views here. If you have an opinion add it!

Join the Dragon Liberation Front! end Biped oppression!