Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
Here are the changes we're going to implement in the next few patches. Thought you all might like to know.

- Recycle lowered from 1200 to 600 seconds
- Removal of the post-delay

And for you crafters, we're looking into what we can do to make it a bit easier on you. Suggestions welcome.

this is very welcomed, especially comming from someone who deals with mobs like relkar and faffy. On chaos, there is a public chat called epicbattles where everyone (80 and up) is allowed to join, forms groups to tackle the epic bosses in the game. guilded or guildless everyone is invited. now some of us can rack up insane amounts of dp, for the sake of the hunt (ianneiros has 38) and well are utterly crippled when they die in battle. Just to think of all the TIME spent at a tavern to take them all off can be depressing.

i myself had 15 dp once and well pulled me away from the fun for a good time.

speeding up the process by half is a huge improvement. I dont mind the amount of time of the dp or that i need to eat a few meals. All i want and prob many others , is not to dish out so much time in the tavern. Like a few people have mentioned in this thread and in others, some people just dont have alot of time to spend in a tavern since play time is limited, these people are the ones affected the most (ianneiros is a good example as after a few battles he has to log).

i for one dont see how reducing the time of eating affect the usefulness of our cooks. (now we just need a few meals fit for a dragon even if bipeds cook em , like a whole cow or deer. Or gnomes on a stick XD)