Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
Removing Nadia would require crafters to rely on what few hunters remain.

As I mentioned either in this thread, or another, if Nadia is removed, perhaps the mechanisms by which crafters earn coin needs to be reviewed.

It could very well be that this cannot even be evaluated, until such time as she is removed and the results assessed.
This is my primary concern here, especially the last comment. Doing things piecemeal only causes problems, frustration and grief for all. There is way too much time between important patches such as this that they must be done at the same time or else suffer between fixes which as we have all seen are not all the fast in coming.

Sadly, Chaos and Order can't be controlled differently. I have never been on the Chaos server, but my impression is there is a huge community over there. (Would be nice to get an average census of players on each server during various times of the day during each day of the week).

From my experience on Order however, there is typically only 20-50 visible people on at a time...and that is during high-use times. (25 in Market, and 40 visible at this writing). I have seen in past days where it has been impossible to get enough people together for even an epic hunt.

The point I am trying to make here...there needs to be a much larger population to get any type of economy going...and when that happens...comps will be in supply or hunters available and people will stop using Nadia on their own. Remove her before this happens, comp prices go stratospheric, angers lots of people, the rich get richer, and no one is happy.