Hello from the Wuumaster. New player on Chaos, leveling a female Fiend named Litome Ammaril. Currently a Druid, looking to multi-class into Spiritist then Shaman, whenever I can pull myself away from my crafting.

I've been getting a little bored with the games I've been playing recently (Cleared most of the raid content currently in WoW), and started looking for a change of pace. Been hearing about Istaria from a couple different areas (mainly GU Comics) and looked at the hoops I'd have to jump through to try it.

Thankfully, a 14 day, creditless trial is a very low hoop to jump - a short download & patch later I was able to play. I was pleased to see this game has a decent information network build up - places I can go to find out information about the game (one of which is these forums). They have been very helpful in figuring out how things work, although I wish I'd have known about the formulatrons earlier.

But, I've still got many questions that need answers, and the information I find isn't always up to date nor 100% accurate, so expect to find me poking around the forums, or in the chat channels in-game.

In the mean time, if you see me around, don't hesitate to /wave.