Thread: Toodleoo!

Threaded View

Default Toodleoo!

Horizons will always be my favourite game.

It's just... I've had several arguments with a few members of the community, playtime is no longer fun these days. Just bickering and more bickering. Also- I've had trouble finding people to RP with. It seems no one cares unless your character has insane otherwordly powers or is a bizzare crossbreed/demon/whatever. Had to wreck Sig's personality just to get someone to even notice him. I just can't stand the loneliness (if Slee's not online. :<). Wasn't a part of anyone's RP, so leaving won't be an issue!

Very petty troubles, I know. But with my current irl situation- it's best to stay away for a while. Probably will come back under a new name later in the year, so until then, toodleooo! Many apologies for what I've done, and take care everyone! c: <3

~Amanda

(If anyone needs items or money from any of my characters, feel free to ask! And I'll email any art owed as soon as possible. And if you see the twins online, don't mind them. >_>)
    Last edited by Sigvard; June 25th, 2009 at 01:36 PM.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Thread Information