Noo not back, just wandering the airwaves, although I am admittedly bored of all the other games I've played.

At present I'm tinkering with a trial account on the side to weigh the options. See I've always been strong on the adventuring/killing side of things and while years ago I was big on RP, ... not so much any more, and my dragon's been 100/100(/84?) since practically the beginning.

In other words he's BORED! So that makes it hard for this place to be a good choice to come back to!

Oh sure I could create other alts, and I do have a few, but I've always stuck with one 'main' and the last time I re-joined Istaria about all I ever did was laircraft. (Oh yes, and built a confectioners shop right at bristugo too) But I could never really find anyone around to hunt with very often.

I'm playing STO right now but I can clearly see that it will quickly fall into the 'exceptionally repetitive' scenario. (How many different ways can you change space combat so it feels 'new' every time, after all?) So I will no doubt have to find some other game, and fairly soon!