Hello,
I have returned and made a dragon. I've decided with my play style an Adventure type of dragon would suit me well and I need some help in building a good melee type of dragon. I've been reading through the threads and there is not much info that is more up to date so I thought I would ask here.

At this point my dragon is Lvl Adv13 and Dcra8 and has not spent training points yet. I'm currently running him through Gerix's Adventure Quests in Kion. I've read that there are many ways to spec a dragon depending on one's preference. For low level dragons I've seen some suggest half points in TnC and half in Strength and some suggest something more mixed like spread through Str, Primal, TnC, and Health. I even saw one post recommending two points in Primal for every level. I even spoke to one player in game who has his specced as a dragon tank.

At this point I think I want a well rounded melee dragon. Obviously any dragon will have spells thrown in as well but I'm not sure which is the best way to spec him. He needs to be able to dish out some damage as well as take damage.

I'm hoping current dragon players will give me some pointers and possibly share their dragon builds as well and talk how well they work for what they use them for. I imagine other new dragon players would find this thread useful too.

P.S. Thanks in advance for any help/advice