After the 100 millionth 'idle' disconnect while experimenting with different things in the creation window...

REALLY? WHY?

WHY MUST THERE BE A TIMER THAT DISCONNECTS US?

honestly... its not like I'm just leaving the system running or whatever... I just want to get all the details for a character correct... 15, 20, or 30 minutes... just isn't enough time to express myself!

-_-;

I LOVE the ways we can so totally customize our characters, there's just so many possibilities... I can't figure out what I want....

So...WHY?

What was the purpose behind the whole 'timer until disconnect' thing? and on that note... the thing where we have to load in completely before we can move...

After a million or so more of those 'move around a bit before you do that' messages... really...WHY?

What was the purpose... the meaning, the reasoning behind it?

I find it so much more of an annoyance... heck, can't even stay in game long enough if I have to run a short errand... because when I come back "The client has been disconnected because of a communications failure'

Really? Seriously... why was it changed? -_-;

Nothing more frustrating than being disconnected when in the middle of a deep RP or something like that too because of 'communications failure' of course the character isn't moving, but I am doing something, RPing of course!

*sigh* I miss the days when I could go somewhere, run a quick errand, or even go into a many hours long RP without having to worry about disconnecting, but now... you have to keep moving or the system will boot you... grrrr.... soooo annoying!!!

Why did things change from that? Really? *grumbles, quite annoyed*