Recently I was in a pvp battle with a friend I had my full slash Resistance suet on got my resistance to right close to 500 I wanted it to be a fair fight so I took off my demon claw for the match and used a socket spiked emerald claw witch i customized and befor i got my epic weapons named Death
Crystals in Death
Rad lacerating Light ruby and fangs of furry

Her claw
Deadly
+2 sockets without Primal attack V
Started off the typical stance shield of gold spiked scales refreshing breeze her gold rage dame near 1 shoted me !

Hear is combat log

[07/05/10 22:02:43]Player A hit you with Gold Rage VII for 923 Slash damage.
[07/05/10 22:02:43]Player A hit you with Gold Rage VII for 825 Slash damage.
[07/05/10 22:02:43]Player A hit you with Gold Rage VII for 872 Slash damage.
For a woping 2620 damage .

I can see 2 possible reasons for this

Reason A the server did not subtract my resistance level from the incoming damage Plus her fangs of furry most likely activated on top of her deadly tech kit on her claw .

Reason B Slash Resistance V has an unknown bug that dose not report to the server that the player is very resistant to this form of damage

The weird thing is that when I go in to the labyrinth I can akf in combat with this set on and the mobs get killed with epi just swatting them throws mobs are 110 +

So what’s the deal hear how come I was so easily defeated?

Is this the intent of the tech kit of deadly to virtually add armor shreds to the target?

( it did not give the effect but the result was just the same I mean come on it cut throw shield of gold and a very high resistance level like it was butter )

Is it the intent of these weapons tech kit’s to totally out class the epic weapon system in comparison

Or was I misinformed many years ago that ward was for long range attacks and resistance was for close range attacks