Thread: Dragon color modding made easy :)

Threaded View

Default Dragon color modding made easy :)

So I've made three packs of dragon mods for those uncomfortable with going through the files themselves and going through the process of renaming files and IDing which file is which in game.

Just unzip the mod of your choice in the resources_override folder and launch the character creator to play with the new colors. The two dragon color mods cannot be used in conjunction with each other, but you can use either one in combination with the stripe mod safely. Please uninstall one before using the other. They will be in a folder by themselves so to uninstall, simply delete the DragonColorVerXX folder that is within your override folder.

Keep in mind that only you will be able to see these colors! Everyone else sees the normal colors, so I suggest when actually making a character or during normal gameplay that you remove the mod. Otherwise you risk making a green dragon with red stripes when you meant to make a copper dragon with black stripes.

The first one I tried to match close to the already in game dragon colors:
    The black is more of a black
    There are metallic versions of purple and blue
    A sky blue
    A nicer pink
    Silver instead of white
    A copper instead of the other yellow

The second is a natural pack which includes much more browns, golds and two blues I found interesting but couldn't fit it in the other mod.

The third file is a stripe mod. It changes the purple and teal stripes to "white" and umm... orange? I forget the other. these pictures do the mod no sense of justice, but are a decent preview of the differences.

The first image is what an unmodded game head looks like. The second is the color mod and the last image is the natural colored mod.

Here are the downloads. Enjoy
    Colorful Head Mod
    Natural color head mod
    Stripe Mod
    Last edited by Yfelvik; September 8th, 2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: fix head mod link

Thread Information