*perfectly penned letters make it almost seem as if a machine wrote this*

Stillness within the storm.

I lay in the leaves of the forest close to the lake, unmoving. How could it have ended up like this? I just needed some time to relax myself and to calm. It seems Nihil wanted to aid me in this endeavor.

As I layed there, I could feel its fingers wrapping around me and could her it whisper in a language devoid of words. I didn't bother fighting back. Why should I, really? Certainly was painful, yes, but with the physical pain I could feel my emotional pain dieing
. Being consumed by the dark master.

I can see why Shinkuu calls it a master. It is always there for me and utterly unchanging. I know what is and what it wants and such things never change. No guessing, no pain of longing or wanting is held within its dark embrace.

It has changed me further, as I let it consume what it wished. I have stopped the useless action known as breathing, and now my robes simply rob the air of the oxygen that I may need or want. Nihil allows me emenate my voice, and thus no air is needed to be pushed by my vocal cords. I wonder what else I can change if Nihil takes more.

My emotions are so dulled, but unfortunately are not totally gone yet. My intense and utter hatred for the creature known as Vyridiun has been crushed down to a dislike. My undying love for Zarla....has proven a more powerful foe, but it will eventually be crushed I suppose......unless love simply can not be defeated.

I am going to seek out ways to stay here even when destroyed. I spoke with Akrion and he may be able to help me. People say Gifted are Life's Undead. The Aegis are Blight's Undead. I am not Gifted, and yet may become undead. What does that make me?