Thanks goes to: Awdz for having an awesome guild (Scions). Niv, Romi, Issy, and Crystalas for the great RP we had from time to time. To the Devs for fixing so many bugs and striving to better the game all the time.

I have found another game that I enjoy and will be leaving Istaria for it. I hope to get into some good RP there as well and while they do not have Dragons (*sheds a tear for poor Zarla*) my real Main transfered just fine. I will miss flying all over as Zarla and some of her interactions but she lives on in private RP with my mate.

I really was not motivated to finish my lair knowing it would probably never be used and just be a wasted effort... I guess I ran out of things to keep my attention in the long run. Everything just became a grind and unexciting... I knew as I went up in level all that would happen is that I would get more of the same until I hit dead ends where I could not do the quests I was given without a group of others I did not have.

I may come back some day in the future for all I know but honestly at the moment I do not foresee my return. It was fun for awhile. Play nice and enjoy yourselves.