Thread: Game Bugs

Threaded View

Default Re: Game Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by aegor View Post
    Brunt quest from the gnomian out post - Liquidate the icy dire wolves.

Chaos.

Have tried icy dires at various locations from the ponds north of the outpost up to the tower and none drop the the pelts required for the counter.

Might it be because Ihave 10 in my inventory received from Rane for some unknown reason - they are attuned?

Yes, though not sure how you got 10 of them unless you looted them while on the quest. They are a quest-only loot item. Looking at the quest, they are setup properly to drop from Icy Dires and all Icy Dires are included.

Went back and redid these quests with an alt with the following results

1 - Rane the scout appears to give you the ten attuned pelts when you accept the quest from her to kill the Than'kuk scouts . They just appear in your inventory with no accompanying dialogue and are attuned.

2 - Taking the quest from Fibble and attempting to gain more pelts does not work.

3 - simply deleting the pelts given to you also does not work

4 - Deleting both quest and pelts and retaking quest from Fibble does then work but with one obvious error. The counter is set to ten but after killing one wolf and gaining one pelt the counter immediately shows 10/10 and the quest updates.

Hope this is of use in debugging that quest.

I have tested this on blight and it works just fine. So, I have no idea what the problem with it was when you got it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 31st, 2011 at 01:44 PM.

Thread Information