So, having been gone for a long time, I come back to find myself looking at my Formula and Tech windows in wonderment. How on earth did I ever remember what I had and what I needed...

I am not sure that I ever did, and this is a problem that It would seem many people have. Well I thought of an elegant solution. Have the formula window, and tech window, display every formula and tech, and just grey out forms and tech's you don't have, and highlight forms (and techs?) you have duplicates of (beginner/jaman/expert/master) - as in, if you have the Jman of the form and the Beginner is still scribed, it will be highlighted to show you have tier 1 and 2 duplicates. Allow a new sort option to show only forms and techs you have, so new players windows wont be cluttered with hundreds of grayed out items. Set this filter default on. ((Taking the idea farther, if possible, color code Grayed out items with, Gray = do not have, can not use, *another color* = do not have, but can scribe, *another color* do not have, but have something higher, like deleted a beginner because you have the jman. *another color* = do not have, cannot get anymore, so you don't waste time looking for it.))

I would think that this would be a useful tool for those of us who are obsessed with getting every formula possible. (it's like poke`mon, gatta catch em all!) And it would also be a way to set goals, if you are missing a tech or form.

Thoughts? Comments? Ice Cream?
~Xeno